[REL] Boydem (2019) short [Israel]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
ferdi111

Re: [REL] Boydem (2019) short [Israel]

Post by ferdi111 »   0 likes

You will find Judith Katzir's book @ TNT
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   71 likes

Thanks for this beautiful short!

I can offer an upgrade to 1080p:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [569.61 Mb]
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

I don't know where you found this Ghost, but thank you!
ferdi111 wrote:You will find Judith Katzir's book @ TNT
For those expecting a longer version of the same story in the book, the theme of a forbidden relationship is about all it has in common. That's why it says "inspired by" at the beginning instead of "based on". Noam is the name of the book protagonist's brother though, another little nod to Judith Katzir.

It would be nice to see a full length version. Maybe have the two young lovers conspire to meet and take off on a road trip. What do you do when you can't walk away from each other, even though other people will never accept your being together?
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

deadman wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:47 pm I don't know where you found this Ghost, but thank you!
ferdi111 wrote:You will find Judith Katzir's book @ TNT
For those expecting a longer version of the same story in the book, the theme of a forbidden relationship is about all it has in common. That's why it says "inspired by" at the beginning instead of "based on". Noam is the name of the book protagonist's brother though, another little nod to Judith Katzir.

It would be nice to see a full length version. Maybe have the two young lovers conspire to meet and take off on a road trip. What do you do when you can't walk away from each other, even though other people will never accept your being together?
I absolutely loved the actors in this one here. She really looked like a Greek goddess with that awesome hair haha. Both gave a great performance. Can only imagine what it would be like if it would have been filmed in the 70-2000s instead of 2019.

Im Usually not very Fond of Israel and Jews due to what they do to their young boys (same goes for muslims) but this was a nice film.

https://boydemshortfilm.com/

[Image]
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Now it shows up in search