[REL] Veckopeng eller kyss (2005) Short [Sweden]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
rmt@36

Re: [REL] Veckopeng eller kyss (2005) [Short]

Post by rmt@36 »   1 likes

Finally, I finished downloading this.

I nice quirky short, the girl is cute.

Well worth a look see.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

I AM GLADY TO GIVING A LIL HELP ;)
FLL

Post by FLL »   11 likes

Lo and behold, my torrent finally completed the final .2%, so I have the original complete file. Here it is, please don't download it if you already have the 99.8% one at the top of this thread, unless you want a pristine copy for posting elsewhere or somehow your player gets stuck at the bad spot (which doesn't happen on the players I've tried). The difference is under a second, at around 6:50, and it's at a scene transition so it's almost completely unnoticeable.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [114.41 Mb]
shiki

Post by shiki »   2 likes

FLL wrote:Lo and behold, my torrent finally completed the final .2%, so I have the original complete file. Here it is, please don't download it if you already have the 99.8% one at the top of this thread, unless you want a pristine copy for posting elsewhere or somehow your player gets stuck at the bad spot (which doesn't happen on the players I've tried). The difference is under a second, at around 6:50, and it's at a scene transition so it's almost completely unnoticeable.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [114.41 Mb]
please reshared :(

http://lostmoviesarchive.com/movie.php?id=836
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

I don't have too this...i cannot help you :-(
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

reshared
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

I just realized I renamed the file after I downloaded it - will that affect the download link???

I renamed it to: "Veckopeng Eller Kyss - needs subs.avi" I see I have a number of people downloading it from me. It wouldn't affect the hash or whatever that is - but with the file name change - can a person link to it from FLL's or Geronimo's links?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

vidman49 wrote:I just realized I renamed the file after I downloaded it - will that affect the download link???

I renamed it to: "Veckopeng Eller Kyss - needs subs.avi" I see I have a number of people downloading it from me. It wouldn't affect the hash or whatever that is - but with the file name change - can a person link to it from FLL's or Geronimo's links?
eMule just uses the hash. I routinely change filenames (do it on eMule's Shared Files tab so it doesn't have to re-hash) to match my filing system.
FLL

Post by FLL »   8 likes

vidman49 wrote:but with the file name change - can a person link to it from FLL's or Geronimo's links?
As Phuzzy said, it's the hash that is used to uniquely identify the file. And that's why it's important to be clear that Geronimo's file and the one I posted are DIFFERENT. Based on what I could figure out, Geronimo's copy was originally from a torrent which was stuck at 99.8% and someone decided to ignore the fact it was slightly incomplete and share it on eMule anyway.

I just renamed Genonimo's link above to make that clearer and prompt people to look further down the thread. I wasn't an admin so I couldn't do it back then.

In a browser hover over the link and it will show the URL with the hash. In eMule right-click on the file and choose ed2k links to see the URL.

In this file Like this post to see ed2k links  [114.41 Mb]
the hash is 0AA17FE09EE15C231F4A2CFD93770523.
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   3 likes

FLL wrote: In a browser hover over the link and it will show the URL with the hash. In eMule right-click on the file and choose ed2k links to see the URL.

In this file Like this post to see ed2k links  [114.41 Mb]
the hash is 0AA17FE09EE15C231F4A2CFD93770523.
Thanks. This is the kind of information that will help me know more how to better use emule. There is still so much I don't know, but every little bit helps.

My hash matches your hash.