[REL] Broer (2012) [Netherlands]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
buffy_summers

[REL] Broer (2012) [Netherlands]

Post by buffy_summers »   2 likes

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: Broer(2011)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Broer van Sacha Polak (2011)
Sacha Polak's Brother
kortefilmonline wrote:The eleven Lauren fits with her big brother and sister Marit Wout on the house when their parents a weekend away. Lauren looks huge on her sixteen year old brother, who, like the fourteen-year-old Marit in a magical world seems to conflict that Lauren is still uncharted territory. Laurens silent admiration and her sense of shut out competing for primacy.
ptguardian

Re: Broer (2011) [Netherlands]

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Thanks buffy you have been busy posting goodies today. :thumbsup
plonkah

Post by plonkah »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:Thanks buffy you have been busy posting goodies today. :thumbsup

Agreed but are they REQs ??
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

plonkah wrote:Agreed but are they REQs ??
FLM wrote:Online Streaming Movies
Movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here (ed2k links are optional).
I try to capture many of these and put them on eMule but a lot are protected. If you can capture something, please do so and release it - eventually a lot of the online streams will dry up but not the mule.
buffy_summers

Post by buffy_summers »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
plonkah wrote:Agreed but are they REQs ??
FLM wrote:Online Streaming Movies
Movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here (ed2k links are optional).
I try to capture many of these and put them on eMule but a lot are protected. If you can capture something, please do so and release it - eventually a lot of the online streams will dry up but not the mule.
http://applian.com/download-videos/
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

a slight problem with this software is as long as it's active,it automatically grabs absolutely anything streaming on your screen,including commercials,i've searched for ways to control what it downloads,but there are none,and more often than not,it doesn't save files with original filename,you get a string of numbers and letters instead.
This is a powerful downloader,and can grab almost anything,but not much use as a main download app.

i've tried several ways to capture this,none worked.Media catcher only gets 1.45m and says it's complete. :wall

http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... ak&act=url
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

This stream is the same encoding as Netflix, Amazon and such. Silverlight is near impossible to get around because it streams in tiny pieces instead of one file. They do this for security and for smoother playback. With a fast connection it is possible to get 1080p movies fully streamed these days.

No luck for us on this though. I am sure it is around on another site somewhere. :|

Hopefully starfish will prove me wrong
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i'm trying hard with this,IMDB lists this as 2012 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2248703/
yoko

Post by yoko »   86 likes