[REL] Kong-na-mul AKA Sprout (2013) short [South Korea]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Sprout (2013) short [South Korea]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

None of my progams would download this. :( She's a real cutie.
ferdi111

Re: [REQ] Sprout (2013) short [South Korea]

Post by ferdi111 »   2 likes

GetFLV did it

Code: Select all

https://uloz.to/xaYR2Fb5/k-arts-mp4
kev
Site Admin

[REQ] Kong-na-mul AKA Sprout (2013) short [South Korea]

Post by kev »   2 likes

Kong-na-mul AKA Sprout (2013)

Synopsis:
A little girl's trip to the market becomes a charming journey through modern Korea..

She, of course, gets lost along the way, and as in any road movie worth its salt, even one so modest as this, she encounters some [very eclectic and interesting] characters during her excursion.

The family preparing for their grandfather’s ancestral offering forgot to buy bean sprouts. Soo-an Kim gets lost on her way to the market and [after some adventures] ends up in a house of an old man in a straw hat. That night on the ancestral offering table, she puts a
sunflower she got from the old man.

In "Sprout", seven-year-old Bo-ri (played by Kim Su-an) goes on an epic quest to go find vegetables. Bo-ri isn't exactly mentally equipped for this journey, being only a small child who is easily distracted. Even so, Bo-ri makes a strike for independence and journeys on a miniature road trip guided only by her feet. "Sprout" is no thriller- Bo-ri's neighborhood is just, well, a typical Korean neighborhood. Or is it
Pix:
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

Another film directed by Ga-eun Yoon. She's a director that we should keep an eye on as she seems to specialize in child-oriented stories. :heart One of our newer members, Nasuada, has actually met her and has said, " She's making so stunning Movies with Kids.." That sounds like an excellent recommendation to me. :bigups

PLUS; look at little Su-an Kim: :heart :heart :heart
[Image]
She's just as cute as she can be and has a VERY impressive resume' at such a young age!!

[Image]
Hey!! Hold on as*hole; WHERE IS YOUR OTHER HAND?? (No WONDER she has a BIG SMILE on her face...) :o For reasons I think are clear to see; I wish I was that guy... :heart :heart

Other Links:
https://screenanarchy.com/2014/02/berli ... yssey.html

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/eng/films/i ... d=20132795

Thanks, Nasuada, for bringing this film to our attention!! :D

kev.
Nasuada

Re: [REQ] Kong-na-mul AKA Sprout (2013) short [South Korea]

Post by Nasuada »   2 likes

Your'e welcome...

Sadly I think it's not available on the web. I talked with Ga-eun Yoon (who is a very friendly person btw.) as she was at a festival and asking for that short, who running two years before and she told me, that this short was a Final Thesis of her and it's not available in public but she will send it to me, so I gave her my Mail who I write down on a picture who I made at the preview of "The World of Us" and since them I wait...
So I hope to see her once again in the future at the festival to ask again for it. Or somone will found any direct contact to her, than I can ask her over this, because I'm sure she will remember on me, when I send the Picture again, who I have :-)
[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Another movie with this little sweetie is Sin-chon-jom-bi-ma-hwa from 2014.

I searched all over the web, but couldn't find anything :(
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

Such a little Update...
I got now her Mail Adress, but the Person who gave it to me say, it's two years ago that she talked with her. But I give it a try and send a Mail to her and now I waiting again.
[Image]
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Nasuada wrote:Such a little Update...
I got now her Mail Adress, but the Person who gave it to me say, it's two years ago that she talked with her. But I give it a try and send a Mail to her and now I waiting again.
Good luck, then! ;)
Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Kong-na-mul AKA Sprout (2013) short [South Korea]

Post by Night457 »   18 likes

Do not despair, Nasuada, this is now a RELease! Great little film!

[Image][Image][Image]

Direct download 1, with English subtitles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMm6AXFVTyM
Direct download 2, discovered by ferdi111:

https://uloz.to/xaYR2Fb5/k-arts-mp4
The uloz file is a slightly better encode and the source for this RELease, in
Korean with hard-coded English subtitles:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [174.32 Mb]

Many THANKS to: saroyan, ferdi111, kev, Nasuada.

[EDIT: admin has now combined the two separate threads for this film.]
Nasuada

Re: [REL] Kong-na-mul AKA Sprout (2013) short [South Korea]

Post by Nasuada »   2 likes

Night457 wrote:Do not despair, Nasuada, this is now a RELease! Great little film!
It's around two years ago that I write here that I will try to go in contact with the director and....
Yep, I got a response from her.

So I never recognized that this short is now available here, but the quality is not the best. So today I have a gift in my pocket :-)

A file with around 700 MB in Full HD (no upscaling) with hardcoded english subs.
https://mega.nz/file/oKphTaob#yBt91Mbe7 ... FdfObwxaGw

Keep in mind that this is a very special gift for the FLM community.
[Image]