[REL] Wolffs Revier - Das Wunder (1993)

User avatar
jezevex
Posts: 1016
Likes:
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:00 am

[REL] Wolffs Revier - Das Wunder (1993)

Postby jezevex » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:49 am  54 likes

One "interesting" part of this series... Too young for me, but somebody might like... Sorry for czech dubbing, german or even english version I'm not able to find.

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106178/

http://rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=6774#

Like this post to see ed2k links  [585.74 Mb]
User avatar
kev
Site Admin
Posts: 2984
Likes:
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Wolffs Revier - Das Wunder (1993)

Postby kev » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:37 am  0 likes

:shock:

Wow...

The last two shots on the second row of pix have to be some kind of 'Pictures at an Exhibition'... :think Just; WOW!

Many thanks jezevex, for bringing these old-but-new-to-us gems to FLM!! :thumbsup

kev.
User avatar
kev
Site Admin
Posts: 2984
Likes:
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Wolffs Revier - Das Wunder (1993)

Postby kev » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:51 pm  0 likes

kev wrote::shock....The last two shots on the second row of pix have to be some kind of 'Pictures at an Exhibition'...


Re-reading your post, I see there's more shots from the photographer's gallery... ;) She seems to be a mish-mash of Irina Ionesco [Eva's mumzy] and Sia, with the way she changes her wigs.. :lol:

From what I can gather from watching, a young girl was killed and she seemed to be involved in some kind of pornography ring [hence why they had to investigate the photographer who shot those terrible, terrible um, pornographic works of art], which ended up involving her father and the bookstore owner whom the father tried to kill at the end of the show.. Wolff of course cracked the case and saved the horrid bookstore owner's life so justice could be served...

Did I come somewhat close?? :)

'Interesting' series, jezevex, long-running and reminds me of 'Tatort'. I notice that RFF indicates there were more episodes that featured children. Do you have access to any more? Possible where children have more prominent roles?

Thanks again for this release.

kev.
User avatar
popdrome
Posts: 1529
Likes:
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Wolffs Revier - Das Wunder (1993)

Postby popdrome » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:11 pm  0 likes

kev wrote:Thanks again for this release.


.. and all your other releases thanks Jezevex! :P
- HELP SHARING. KEEP IT SHARED -
requested files are here: app.php/ed2k/list
User avatar
ghost
Site Admin
Posts: 3597
Likes:
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Wolffs Revier - Das Wunder (1993)

Postby ghost » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:37 pm  0 likes

Thanks for this really rare one :heart

I thinks it`s an episode of a TV series.
User avatar
kev
Site Admin
Posts: 2984
Likes:
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Wolffs Revier - Das Wunder (1993)

Postby kev » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:11 am  0 likes

ghost wrote:...

I thinks it`s an episode of a TV series.


Yes it is, and apparently quite popular as it has quite a few seasons under it's belt.. :)

kev wrote:...'Interesting' series, jezevex, long-running and reminds me of 'Tatort'. I notice that RFF indicates there were more episodes that featured children. Do you have access to any more? Possibly where children have more prominent roles?...


Hopefully we can find more episodes that predominately feature kids.. :pray

kev.
User avatar
jezevex
Posts: 1016
Likes:
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Wolffs Revier - Das Wunder (1993)

Postby jezevex » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:24 am  0 likes

Sorry, Kev, I've overlooked your question... I will try to find more... J.
User avatar
Sully23
Posts: 443
Likes:
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 7:41 pm

Re: [REL] Wolffs Revier - Das Wunder (1993)

Postby Sully23 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:13 pm  0 likes

Wooow I never imagined that in a TV series


I see that in that country it would be normal that type of art in the galleries more radical than David Hamilton, in addition to the visit to the gallery of the detectives I guess they would have visited the backstage

The model has a name?
User avatar
Warg
Posts: 398
Likes:
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:24 am

Re: [REL] Wolffs Revier - Das Wunder (1993)

Postby Warg » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:05 pm  0 likes

Sully23 wrote:that type of art in the galleries more radical than David Hamilton
I wouldn't agree to that. Hamilton made kind of a underage Playboy photography that was clearly sexually suggestive and even praised for that. These photographies may look more provocative but they are also much more artistic. I guess child nudity in art photography is still legal in theory in many liberal countries. Repression comes much more through inofficial channels (no gallery likes protesting mobsters in front of their doors) ...

In 1992/93 cp and child sex laws became much more restrictive in Germany and especially the way they were used ("greater awareness of the problem") - so it was time for the child protectors and pedo hysterics to crawl out of their holes, jump onto the running train and make some movies about the theme ... :?
Last edited by Warg on Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Sully23
Posts: 443
Likes:
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 7:41 pm

Re: [REL] Wolffs Revier - Das Wunder (1993)

Postby Sully23 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:13 pm  0 likes

Warg wrote:
Sully23 wrote:that type of art in the galleries more radical than David Hamilton
I wouldn't agree to that. Hamilton made kind of a underage Playboy photography that was clearly sexually suggestive and even praised for that. These photographies may look more provocative but they are also much more artistic. I guess child nudity in art photography is still legal in theory in many liberal countries. Repression comes much more through inofficial channels (no gallery likes protesting mobsters in front of their doors) ...

In 1992/93 cp and child sex laws became much more restrictive in Germany and especially the way they were used ("greater conciousness of the problem") - so it was time for the child protectors and pedo hysterics to crawl out of their holes, jump on the running train and make some movies about the theme ... :?


France also took measures but in this case about modeling or girls - models they call 'sexualization'

Return to “Germany”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest