[REL] Rocca verändert die Welt (2019)

ghost
Site Admin

[REL] Rocca verändert die Welt (2019)

Post by ghost »   35 likes

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8773020/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1
https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=59345

Google-Translated from german:
Rocca is eleven years old and currently lives with her grumpy grandmother in Hamburg. Her mother died at birth, and her father left as astronaut on a long space mission. When the grandmother goes to hospital after an accident, Rocca is forced to take care of herself - no problem for the smart and bright girl. In the squirrel Klitschko and the homeless Caspar she finds good friends. However, she does not just make friends in school with her unconventional way. But Rocca can not be beaten down. Without fear, she faces skeptical teachers and mobbing classmates. Because she is convinced that one can make the world a better place with a big heart.
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.12 Gb]
Nasuada

Re: [REL] Rocca verändert die Welt (2019)

Post by Nasuada »   1 likes

I was pleasantly surprised by this film and I am also surprised that there is so little discussion about it here.
The film has some profundity. Rocca is a very helpful but also rebellious girl and likes to turn the world upside down in her own way. She knows no boundaries and does not always follow the rules. Just absolutely childlike and always with a positive look forward, no matter how big the problem seems to be and give up does not exist.

So... Watch it if you can.
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   7 likes

IMDB Trivia
This movie script was based on what the adventures of Pippi Longstocking would be like if translated to present day.
Thanks ghost for the movie & Nasuada for the recommendation. The trivia cemented it for me, as Pippi is my favorite superhero and anything inspired by her will surely interest me. Pippi has some hard edges that Rocca does not, but I liked this quite a lot!

Synced English .srt subtitle:
Rocca veraendert die Welt (2019).1080p.5.1.en.srt.zip
Like this post to see ed2k links  [101.4 Kb]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

Nice Info around the background idea of that movie. Thanks for share that little fact.
[Image]
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

This looks kinda neat. Watched the trailer, the girl is definitely what you'd call spunky. All user reviews on imdb seem to highly recommend this film (and Nasuada reflects some of the same things are the reviews), and on top of that, credit is given to Astrid Lindgren for the Pippi story idea. Gonna nab this one for sure!

edit: thanks for the subs, Night!!