[REL] Der Zwerg im Kopf (1991) [TV]

Oldskooldanny

Re: [REL] Der Zwerg im Kopf (1991) [TV]

Post by Oldskooldanny »   0 likes

it shows also no servers on ed2k page maybe is that a reason
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Oldskooldanny wrote:it shows also no servers on ed2k page maybe is that a reason
Yes, probably ...
The globe symbol in the status line tells you if you are connected. The lower arrow is for server connection the upper for the KAD network. They should be green.

Choose the "Server" symbol in the menu line. On the right side there is a input box that says "Load Server.met from URL". Put this url into the box and click the reload button below: http://www.gruk.org/server.met
If you have ever again an empty server list you can simply select the url from the box and click the button again.

Moreover you should click the "Options" symbol in the menu line. Select "Connection" and click the "Test ports" button in the center if you haven't done this yet.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Have you connected to a server? Which one? Are you connected to both ed2k and kad networks? Do you have highid? Can you search (try something common like Star Wars).

I'm trying to get an idea where the holdup is happening.
Oldskooldanny

Server List is full and I´m also connected to both does I have to choose a special server for the download or does it work on every single one of them?
Oldskooldanny

aaaaaah fucktastic it finally load now let´s see if it also gets finally finish now :)
Oldskooldanny

Mission finally accomplished,Thanks a lot for your help and especially for your patience guys :) What a hard birth :D