[REL] Sabine Kleist, sieben Jahre (1982)

FLL

Re: [REL] Sabine Kleist, sieben Jahre (1982)

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks idler, kj!
quickone wrote:I've only got 9mb in the last 2 days I have had it up. Is something wrong on my End?
Probably not. Unless you get them very soon after they are first shared, katzenjammer releases are usually verrrry slow. I try to help by keeping them shared once I get them but I don't have this one unfortunately.
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

quickone wrote:I've only got 9mb in the last 2 days
Now it goes for a quick one! ;)
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

FLL: i have the impression that folks with FLM in their nicks or the ones that is recognised as friends and given FS, get them fairly quick. In most cases it seems like idler, ghost and a few others with FS'es get my new releases overnight or during next day after release.

Edit: this was never "released" by me. Most likely idler found it on global search....
idler

Right now, I get from you between 8 and 20 kb/s, that's quite a swift download. The problem was the start, when you were offline after I passed the 9 MB to quickone. When you were online again, my eMule was trying to download "Aksharaya" from you, and I had to reboot my system and restart eMule until I saw you with "Sabine Kleist" and the download began. I think there are still possibilities to improve eMule... :)
I'll try giving FLL a FS and pass the data as I get them.
katzenjammer

Because of the heatwave i shut down my pc during daytime. Had a roomtemperature at 49 degrees yesterday and today... Something is very wrong with how this house is built. During winter we have several meter long icetaps hanging from the roof and during hot periods in summer, i easily get 40-47 degrees inside this attic-appartment, so i don't dare to keep pc running. Did that last summer and one day i came home to a dead pc with fried cpu... PC will be on 19-09 every day.
idler

Just transmit me 10 degrees. I'm living at the Bavarian - Austrian border, and we never made more than 25 degrees for the last six weeks! Anyway, Norway is entitled for a heatwave at midsommer! :thumbsup
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

Getting 13/kb a sec now thanks.

I don't mind the wait will share it when I done if anyone else needs it
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks idler!
katzenjammer wrote:FLL: i have the impression that folks with FLM in their nicks or the ones that is recognised as friends and given FS, get them fairly quick. In most cases it seems like idler, ghost and a few others with FS'es get my new releases overnight or during next day after release
I figured as much. I think most of the time when I get your releases quickly it's through them. For some reason I rarely connect to you, maybe that's the problem also. Right now idler's % is steadily increasing but there no sign of you.
katzenjammer wrote:Did that last summer and one day i came home to a dead pc with fried cpu... PC will be on 19-09 every day.
When my main eMule drive failed 2 years ago, a year after the CPU and mainboard needed replacement, I took the case off and put a window fan blowing air on the CPU and drives to keep them cool, 24x7 ever since. Heat kills CPUs and drives.
katzenjammer

hi idler... it's only around 30-32 degrees outside, but something with the house's construction does so that it doesn't air out. A black metal-roof doesn't make the problem any less i guess...

Another fan is on my "to buy"-list. Just had to wait for my tax repay... But i will buy it tomorrow.

Going to take a quick shower and get going... going for a bikeride, swimming and sunbathing at a nearby lake.