[REL] Unsere Zehn Gebote (2005) (Series - 10 parts)

ptguardian

Re: [REL] Unsere Zehn Gebote 2005 (Series - 10 parts)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

@ idler
you always know how to give me a chuckle :cool

THANKS MEENO :thumbsup
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks meeno!
idler wrote:So where the hell...oops...sorry...is this place drifting? I can rarely stand Disney movies, but "Katholisches Filmwerk"?!? Is there any "First Love Commandment" i did miss? :hand
The translated title "Our Ten Commandments" and the church production credit do make me wonder how many will want this, but that's never stopped FLM before ;)
billanben and sprocket seemed to see value in it, fwiw. Moved to REL.
Pranama

Post by Pranama »   0 likes

sprocket wrote:Its a series of short films that have been produced in association with the Catholic Church.
No, it´s Evangelic Church, or Lutheranian. In Europe there´s an experience that Evangelics (plz not to mistake for Evangelicals) are in many ways far more open and progressive than Catholics. Despite it don´t look here for OT scenes :)
meeno

Post by meeno »   0 likes

idler wrote:but "Katholisches Filmwerk"
MATTHIAS-FILM Gmbh und Katholisches Filmwerk GmbH did only the DVD edition.
The series was produced by Kinderfilm GmbH together with MDR, SWR and BR for KI.KA. Funded by MDM (Mitteldeutsche Medienförderung). Supported by "Evangelische Kirche in Deutschland" (EKD) and "Tellux-Gruppe".

No priests show up as far as I can remember. At the end of each episode the naughty kids have learned their lesson of course. ;)
The series is quite OK in my opinion.