[REL] Der Laden (1998) TV series

kev
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Der Laden [TV series] (1998)

Post by kev »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:...emuler posted this in the [REQ]uests section almost 5 years ago, which means no source for this was ever confirmed.
emuler wrote:Direct download links here (a LOT of them :wall ) Three episodes; 700MB each; 7x100MB parts per episode, so 21 downloads for the lot. Three different file hosts.

Perhaps someone with a decent internet connection could help out. ;) Or we could collaborate - say three of us get together and download one episode each....
:think

Not sure what the tizzy is about the links... I clicked on emulers 3 original links yesterday morning and they've already completed...
mimzy wrote:'fraid this is rather off-topic...
I scanned all 3 episodes fairly quickly and came to that same conclusion..

I only saw one little female that might have been of interest, and that was only one short scene on one episode... I was going to leave them sharing out on powershare, but seeing as how they completed pretty quickly without my help, AND how there seems to be minimal 'children' content, I'll probably just archive them later today...

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Der Laden (1998) TV series [Germany]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I realize this is a BM but scanning the the first episode showed children at least 80% of the time. I haven't viewed the other two episodes but at least the first one seemed to be on-topic (I liked the scene at the clothesline LOL). Comments?
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Der Laden (1998) TV series [Germany]

Post by kev »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I realize this is a BM but scanning the the first episode showed children at least 80% of the time. I haven't viewed the other two episodes but at least the first one seemed to be on-topic (I liked the scene at the clothesline LOL). Comments?
After a closer inspection, I think I've figured the episodes out...

This 3 part series pretty much follows one household [possibly 2 families living there] through a chapter from childhood [1st ep.] to a segment of their teen years [2nd ep.] into adulthood [3rd ep.].

Thus, it would seem that the first episode would be the only one relevant to FLM. :think

As for the 'clothesline' scene... The first thing that came to mind was the 'Belle-Noche-spaghetti-scene' from 'Lady and the Tramp'.. :lol:

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Der Laden (1998) TV series

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Just an FYI for anyone considering downloading this film. The original links posted by emuler are still working. This is a boy movie with very few girl roles, and the first episode is the only one relevant to FLM - the other two have few, if any children in them at all. The first episode had some nice moments (though none of what used to be called 'on-topic') so it's in the [REL]ease section.

I'm not die-hard about it - if someone really disagrees I can move it back to Verified Off-Topic.
kev wrote:As for the 'clothesline' scene... The first thing that came to mind was the 'Belle-Noche-spaghetti-scene' from 'Lady and the Tramp'.. :lol:
LOL that's the scene.
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   1 likes

File .Der.Laden.Teil.2.Martina.Gedek-Cosma.Shiva.Hagen.(1998) with size 756 058 972 has German audio description for blind instead of German audio
So unless you need it, avoid it (and delete it goes from my side because of it)
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

ferdi111 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 7:15 am File .Der.Laden.Teil.2.Martina.Gedek-Cosma.Shiva.Hagen.(1998) with size 756 058 972 has German audio description for blind instead of German audio
Thanks for the warning! But is it REALLY 756 Gigabytes?!!! You would think they would have room for the default audio with that.

EDIT: Ahhh, now I see emuler's first post and it is 721Mb, a much more reasonable size. It is a shame that the links at blizzardkid for the dual-language version are dead.
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   1 likes

Not 700 gigabytes but megabytes :P
Night457
Global Moderator

Do you have any version with the CORRECT German audio? What about this torrent? (Also has Russian audio.)

https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5161911
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   0 likes

Yes that torrent is correct but since it isn't top important stuff I will not download it now
Night457
Global Moderator

I started downloading it already; I just wanted confirmation that it has the right audio! If it was yet another version with wrong audio I would cancel the torrent and use my bandwidth for other things. Thanks!