[REL] Blöde Mütze / Silly's Sweet Summer (2007)

idler

Re: [REL] Blöde Mütze / Silly's Sweet Summer (2007)

Post by idler »   0 likes

I can understand if katzenjammer stops releasing...everybody is having a big party by hijacking his post... :icon_1dancingban
redcat

Post by redcat »   0 likes

Who edited my post ?

It's so little that you do not deserve that disrespect. Poor idiots.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

redcat wrote:Who edited my post ?

It's so little that you do not deserve that disrespect. Poor idiots.
I admit, editting your post may have been a step too far, but.....

Now you know how it feels to be disrespected.

Thankfully most of your ramblings are almost incomprehensible!
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

Excuse me... I've told him my reasoning for why new releases mainly will be mkv... if a choice is available, that will be supplied as well. No need to run down the alley of throwing "virtual dirt".
OrionPax

Post by OrionPax »   0 likes

Haven't posted here in a while but I can totally understand why katzenjammer would stop posting releases here, I had the same sorts of issues when I released mkvs, the sheer idiocy displayed by some people on this forum is truly breathtaking, that people are willing to make more work for themselves converting files just so they are in their precious avi format rather than just install the right codecs or get a $50 video card that has a TV out on it is mind boggling. Seriously people get with the times h.264 is where its at now you cant expect people encoding these movies to wait for your ass to catch up. I stopped encoding DivX years ago I'm not going backwards for anyone.

Thanks for the release katzenjammer, I hope you can stick around long enough for me to finish downloading it, the proper mkv release of course :)
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

OrionPax wrote:Haven't posted here in a while but I can totally understand why katzenjammer would stop posting releases here, I had the same sorts of issues when I released mkvs, the sheer idiocy displayed by some people on this forum is truly breathtaking, that people are willing to make more work for themselves converting files just so they are in their precious avi format rather than just install the right codecs or get a $50 video card that has a TV out on it is mind boggling. Seriously people get with the times h.264 is where its at now you cant expect people encoding these movies to wait for your ass to catch up. I stopped encoding DivX years ago I'm not going backwards for anyone.

Thanks for the release katzenjammer, I hope you can stick around long enough for me to finish downloading it, the proper mkv release of course :)
i didn't want to be the one who said it but glad you did. i to have been bashed. i say be grateful for any contribution no matter what format.but i will always choose the higher quality if offered a choice. :thumbsup :thumbsup

thanks to both of you

:)
p s

divx7 just released with h264 are you sure you won't go back to divx? lol..
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

Do any of you have a nzb for the DVDR posted on usenet?
rmt@36

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

It took me a while but I finally have this and will be watching it tonight.

The girl looks quite cute

Thanks for bringing it to my attention
ahi

Post by ahi »   0 likes

cant download now