[REL] Dschungelkind 2011 (Jungle Child)

mimzy

Re: [REL] Dschungelkind 2011 (Jungle Child)

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

[Image]
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   1 likes

Thanks for the movie ptguardian.

I just watched it last night. My kind of movie. I like foreign movies (foreign for me, anyway) of movies set in different cultures where you feel like you are really there. Plus, with a cute young actress, they don't get much better than this. I highly recommend this movie.

My only complaint is when they are speaking in the tribal language, the words are subtitled in German, which interferes with the English subtitles, making them almost impossible to read. Fortunately, only about 10% of the dialog is like this. The movie is so good however, that this is just a minor complaint.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

vidman49 wrote:My only complaint is when they are speaking in the tribal language, the words are subtitled in German, which interferes with the English subtitles, making them almost impossible to read. Fortunately, only about 10% of the dialog is like this. The movie is so good however, that this is just a minor complaint.
I also have the original rip this rip came from. It has the same hardcoding and so did the dvdrip I first posted. Unfortunately this is our only choice for now. But like you said it is only for a few small parts of the film and doesn't disrupt the scenery.

Most media players such as vlc have options to change the color of subtitles and move their position. Changing the color to contrast the other ones you should be able to read them. ;)
ARTHORIUS

Another movie unknown

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

of which movie are these screens?

<Images removed by request>
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: Another movie unknown

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Tyvm phuzzy you can also add this pics on the official thread
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
ptguardian

ARTHORIUS wrote:of which movie are these screens?
As we have discussed before 'imagevenue' is not a good image host for here. Anyone using IP blocking software cannot see the images. Please use another host or the default one here at FLM postimage.org.

Also as I requested before please do not post images containing nudity on threads that are my release.

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Sorry ptg, I didn't remember that but I will from now on. I removed those links in both Art's and your messages.
ptguardian

ptguardian wrote:For now because I am the releaser on this. I would prefer that you didn't post any nudity. 98%(most) of my releases do not contain any, even if there is plenty to be seen such as in this film. Just my preference.
It is not a big deal but considering this quote from me is on this Release 2nd page, I figured a reminder was necessary. I don't mind the nudity in these films obviously considering I release a lot of them but screen caps of those scenes focus too much on the wrong type of focus and if it is in my releases it is like saying I advocate for this when I don't. ;)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

I agree with you - nude pictures aren't really needed and unwanted attention is ... unwanted. One reason we don't have a "clips" section is that when taken out of context of the entire film they might be classed as c.p. and likewise individual pictures. One or two mild pix included among other screenshots is probably ok but not on their own, and if a releaser asks that such pix not be included, we should respect that.