[REL] Die Frau des Polizisten (2013)

ARTHORIUS

Re: [REL] Die Frau des Polizisten (2013)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Thanks for this :D

Art!
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

As i mentioned earlier,i missed the original release with my search, because i searched for the english title,a good example of why all releases should have the english title first in the header followed by any other name.This was agreed a while ago,it helps search accuracy.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Or you could put the alternate titles (there might be several) in the post itself so the search engine can pick it up. Like I do with the actresses' names.

Another tip is to search for the IMDB code - ttxxxxxxx.
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   2 likes

starfish21 wrote:a good example of why all releases should have the english title first in the header followed by any other name.This was agreed a while ago,it helps search accuracy.
Huh? :huh

I thought the rule was to use original title as subject and list AKA titles in the post body. It would have never occurred to me to search for this movie by the English title... :roll:

Emuler has good tips ;)

In any case, thanks for posting :thumbsup
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Trying to standardize thread titles can be tricky. I always try to put the original title first unless it uses a character set nobody can read, like some Southeast Asian languages. If there's room (phpBB has a 64-character limit) I try to put AKA and the translated title, but not always. Before mimzy enhanced the search function, it was normal to "English-ize" the title in the body of the post without any marks such as cedilla's, accents, etc., and any AKA's and translations also went there too. I think that's the best we can do.

It's no big deal if a previous thread is missed and you re-release an existing film, especially since this is an 'improvement' for me since a previously undownloadable film available. Someone usually notices dupes and the threads can be easily merged.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

We did discuss this Mimzy,some time ago, the general agreement was that if there was an english title available it should be in the header,it has never been an issue and i'm not trying to make it one.I normally try to find all versions.
Infinity

Post by Infinity »   1 likes

One of my favourite movies, I've had it for a few years and the girl in it is such a little munchkin! The movie itelf deals with rather dark themes and spousal abuse is disgusting and horriffic, but the little girl does help make the movie more palatable. (The girl is played by twins which is awesome too! :D )
[Image]
Kym Karath is pretty stinkin' cute, read about my favourite 1960s child actress!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   39 likes

If you wanna have it in Full HD:
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [5.95 Gb]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Oh, so that is YOUR file I have been downMuling. Thank you ghost!
Nasuada

Post by Nasuada »   0 likes

The little one looks very cute. I need to have that in my collection. Thanks for that.
[Image]