[REL] Deiva Thirumagal (2011)

kev
Site Admin

[REL] Deiva Thirumagal (2011)

Post by kev »   0 likes

aka God's Own Child

This is an obvious 'I am Sam' clone with musical numbers thrown in. :lol:

What sets this film out is the actress in Dakota Fanning's role, Sara Arjun aka Baby Sara:

Synopsis:
Krishna (Vikram), who has the mental maturity of a five-year-old, works in a chocolate factory in Ooty. His wife delivers a baby girl and dies. The girl, Nila (Sara) is brought up in his own way by Krishna.

He showers all his love and care on her. But fate takes a quick turn. Nila's grandfather Rajendran (Sachin Khedkar), a powerful and influential man in society, enters the scene. Fearing that his grand daughter is not safe under a mentally-challenged dad, he takes away the girl from Krishna.

His other daughter Shwetha (Amala Paul) takes care of the child. Krishna runs from pillar to post to get back his daughter. He gets acquainted with advocate Anuradha (Anushka) and Vinod (Santhanam), her junior.

They listen to Krishna's past and promise that they would do their best to get back the custody of Nila. Bashyam (Nasser), a leading advocate, appears for Rajendran. The rest is legal battle and arguments in court and who wins at last.

The heart of the movie is immaculate performance by Chiyaan Vikram. He plays a dotting father to a five-year-old daughter. But he is not the usual dad - he is an adult with the mental maturity of a five-year-old. The actor in Vikram seems to have taken it in his stride to deliver a power-packed performance.

Matching him by scene-to-scene is young Sara who plays his daughter. The sequences involving Vikram and Sara are the major highlight of 'Deiva Thirumagal'. Sarah is rare find. She is cool in her emotions and performs with ease.
[Image]

Trailer:

Beat scene:

DeivaThirumagal Heart Touching Scene.mp4:

Look forward to this one.

kev.
ptguardian

Re: [REQ] Deiva Thirumagal (2011)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Over a dozen rips on torrent....
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

Here is one that is confirmed, good quality and has English subs srt.

http://1337x.org/torrent/249757/0/

[Image]

[Image]
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   16 likes

ptguardian wrote:Here is one that is confirmed, good quality and has English subs srt.

http://1337x.org/torrent/249757/0/
Like this post to see ed2k links  [108.6 Kb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [701.61 Mb]

Many thanks, ptg for finding and pointing this link out. Kudos to the original torrent poster! :thumbsup

It just finished d/loading and it's pretty late for me. I'll post vidcaps tomorrow evening...
(Or if someone wants to jump in and post some... :lol: )

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Deiva Thirumagal (2011)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Thanks ptg and kev. :thumbsup
emuler

Re: [REL] Deiva Thirumagal (2011)

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Thanks from me too. I have a poor opinion of Indian films in general and often give them a miss as good ones are few and far between, but I'll take your recommendations and get this. :D