[REL] Maladolescenza (1977)

User avatar
deadman
Posts: 182
Likes:
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:25 pm

Re: [REL] Maladolescenza (1977)

Postby deadman » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:08 pm  0 likes

Sully23 wrote:To see you say paparazzi took pictures and published a note for newspapers of the time something that today would be like an exclusive image is published in a tabloid or filmed images of the filming something is common in Hollywood films when the press filters them.


No, I'm talking about pictures taken by authorized photographers. Those production stills are typically used on posters and other forms of advertising for the film. They may be provided to film critics, for example, so they have something to illustrate their reviews with. They're also frequently used as DVD cover art, and several more appear on the back of the jacket. Paparazzi would only be hanging around a movie set if they knew about the film and there were well known celebrities involved. Most of the time they're not allowed access and have to use their big telescope sized zoom lenses to get pictures.


Sully23 wrote:If I think there are deleted scenes is common in any film either by classification, duration, or another reason happens in the post production, although if there are few films there are no extras maybe it is when the same person directs, produces, writes and stars, and my opinion does not mean it's true can not be confirmed or denied, it's just a simple theory


When there are multiple camera angles in a scene each camera films the whole scene, and snippets from all of them are edited together in post production. Many scenes are longer than what ends up in the final cut. Watch any part of a movie that jumps around a lot - there's quite a bit of film on the cutting room floor, so to speak, to make one of those sequences. In each segment the actors just kept doing whatever activity they were doing until the Director yelled "Cut!". A minute or two of footage might only contribute five or ten seconds to the movie. And of course, they often do multiple takes. These days you actually get to see some of the outtakes if they include a blooper reel on the disc.

An indie flick from 1977 might only exist as the final cut now. Unless someone has been preserving the original footage it's long gone. But if it is still around, there'd be lots of material beyond what we've seen. That's the case with any production. Too bad we'll never see any of it. The odds of a bluray or even a remastered DVD ever being released are practically nil.
User avatar
Tiny Blondie
Posts: 198
Likes:
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:45 pm

Re: [REL] Maladolescenza (1977)

Postby Tiny Blondie » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:01 pm  0 likes

If someone among you wishes to inquire about the above debated issues, here are some contacts that could be useful

https://dumpz.org/bP4yRQWqZEYN
pass for viewing : https://www.first-loves.net/forums/
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta.
User avatar
Sully23
Posts: 463
Likes:
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 7:41 pm

Re: [REL] Maladolescenza (1977)

Postby Sully23 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:46 am  0 likes

My speculation was based on a photo of the actress sophie lilis circulating about there was a scene extended in the bathtub the same thing made me think about the pictures of Eva and Laura swimming
zack_burgess2003
Posts: 19
Likes:
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:23 pm

Re: [REL] Maladolescenza (1977)

Postby zack_burgess2003 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:29 pm  0 likes

Wikipedia reports that Maladolescenza was filmed between August and September 1976. Eva Ionesco was born in July 1965 and Laura Wendel in March 1965. Therefore, both girls were 11 while making the movie. Astonishing information because they both looked physically mature beyond their years.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maladolescenza
"Maladolescenza is known primarily for its use of a young actor and two 11-year-old pubescent actresses in scenes involving both nudity and simulated sex. It's largely unseen in all but a few countries primarily for this reason."
User avatar
ghost
Site Admin
Posts: 3635
Likes:
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:00 am

Re: [REL] Maladolescenza (1977)

Postby ghost » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:56 pm  0 likes

Thanks for this info, zack!
User avatar
Sully23
Posts: 463
Likes:
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 7:41 pm

Re: [REL] Maladolescenza (1977)

Postby Sully23 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:02 pm  0 likes

zack_burgess2003 wrote:Wikipedia reports that Maladolescenza was filmed between August and September 1976. Eva Ionesco was born in July 1965 and Laura Wendel in March 1965. Therefore, both girls were 11 while making the movie. Astonishing information because they both looked physically mature beyond their years.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maladolescenza
"Maladolescenza is known primarily for its use of a young actor and two 11-year-old pubescent actresses in scenes involving both nudity and simulated sex. It's largely unseen in all but a few countries primarily for this reason."



Very interesting
zack_burgess2003
Posts: 19
Likes:
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:23 pm

Re: [REL] Maladolescenza (1977)

Postby zack_burgess2003 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:32 pm  0 likes

ghost wrote:sorry, been away for a while;(

This is brandnew!

Uncensored and uncut for the first time worldwide...

italian language with english subtitles:

Maladolescenza.DVDRip.ital.en.subs.uncut.avi


I think a picture isn't needed for this wellknown wonderful movie.

Good luck folks;))

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076749/


I can not access the link.
zack_burgess2003
Posts: 19
Likes:
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:23 pm

Re: [REL] Maladolescenza (1977)

Postby zack_burgess2003 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:44 pm  0 likes

deadman wrote:One of those classics that could probably never be made today. But if it was, I'll bet the two girls would team up and kill the boy at the end instead. He deserves it the little psychopath! 8-)

This is the German DVD which does not have that irritating Russian dubbed dialogue track. You may have to tinker a bit to figure out what's what on the special features menu. But you should have no trouble guessing which main menu option selects the original Italian audio.

Wikipedia reports that the girls were 11 when they started filming. Their birth years would bear that out. But I am very surprised at the size of the breasts on those girls! Could their mothers have gotten them boob jobs at 11?



[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]




Maladolescenza (1977).PAL.DVD.iso



Here are direct links for those who prefer that method or can't use eMule for whatever reason. All I ask is that if you're able to use eMule, please unrar to your shared folder and seed this for a while. Every source helps. You can still burn an .iso file to disc while it's being shared. It won't interfere with the recording process.


Code: Select all

https://mega.nz/#!SHZnEQYD!PGNqBvTaNAfBhrqRGFRJ3gUuSMOzpSj5xZDPq2BaMh0


Code: Select all

https://www111.zippyshare.com/v/Qxv4JsuT/file.html
https://www111.zippyshare.com/v/JxoAPIBi/file.html
https://www111.zippyshare.com/v/sqTYcpH8/file.html
https://www111.zippyshare.com/v/kwADV8co/file.html
https://www111.zippyshare.com/v/3erdtp8Z/file.html
https://www111.zippyshare.com/v/nX9bP4UN/file.html
https://www111.zippyshare.com/v/d1jwYp5k/file.html
https://www111.zippyshare.com/v/RG7jEdVH/file.html
https://www111.zippyshare.com/v/TnLGjb93/file.html
https://www111.zippyshare.com/v/YMq7vOpZ/file.html
User avatar
Sully23
Posts: 463
Likes:
Joined: Wed May 10, 2017 7:41 pm

Re: [REL] Maladolescenza (1977)

Postby Sully23 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:35 pm  0 likes

zack_burgess2003 wrote:I can not access the link.


The deadman links? ask Warg for help
User avatar
deadman
Posts: 182
Likes:
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:25 pm

Re: [REL] Maladolescenza (1977)

Postby deadman » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:45 pm  0 likes

zack_burgess2003 wrote:I can not access the link.


Have you figured it out?

I use JDownloader for links like these. Both MEGA and Zippyshare will download at high speed, with no intermediate steps. Just add the links and go.

Return to “Italy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests