[REL] Maladolescenza (1977)

kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Maladolescenza (1977)

Post by kev »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:I don't know if is already posted here but i found the quebec version of 94 mins.

link here

http://gigapeta.com/dl/7158507aa47cb4
I appreciate everything you bring to FLM for the most part ART, however this copy has that horrid Russian audio dubbing [that cannot be turned off!!] OVER the original audio that makes it absolutely impossible to watch imo..

I think we have enough versions of this movie to satisfy our prurient desires to see 11 and 12 yo girls running around skyclad and trying to get laid by a completely self-absorbed, sadistic 15yo boy.. ;)

kev.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Thanks G not always i post is masterpiece of bread :)
I agree with you totally ;)
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
trdtrd

Post by trdtrd »   0 likes

Where can i find a copy of this film? I think i have search the entire web and only can find trailers.
Thanks in advance.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

There are at least 13 different rips being shared on eMule at this moment. That's one of eMule's benefits - files tend to hang around a long time. Look at Step-by-Step eMule Setup for help setting up the full eMule. The URLs for things like server lists and IP filters are a little out of date but it should get you going.
Warg

Post by Warg »   1 likes

trdtrd wrote:Where can i find a copy of this film? I think i have search the entire web and only can find trailers.
Where did you search? On youtube? :lol: If you do not want to use eMule (big mistake!) then use this site for searching movies - they have extremely much stuff ... https://uloz.to/hledej?q=maladolescenza (use the second link for free download: "Stáhnout pomalu")
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   2 likes

Yes, we know about uloz.to, torrents, direct download, usenet, and the others, but we use eMule because you probably won't find those same films in six month on the other platforms. On the other hand, there are few instances where you can't find films that were posted 10 years ago, or a reshare merely for asking. The other platforms have their place and so does eMule. I know it's not fast, I know it has its flaws, but it also has unique advantages, such as 13 different rips for a film someone really really wants that they can't find elsewhere, just by doing a quick search.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   1 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Yes, we know about uloz.to, torrents, direct download, usenet, and the others, but we use eMule because you probably won't find those same films in six month on the other platforms. On the other hand, there are few instances where you can't find films that were posted 10 years ago, or a reshare merely for asking. The other platforms have their place and so does eMule. I know it's not fast, I know it has its flaws, but it also has unique advantages, such as 13 different rips for a film someone really really wants that they can't find elsewhere, just by doing a quick search.
The mule is patient. If you want something, sometimes you'll have to wait.

A joint effort many times. How often have we seen that a unique file ( like I'm downloading a particular file now, ART requested ) needs be downloaded from a single source or a friendly person somewhere, before you can claim a copy.

I really like Uloz.to but what happens if it goes offline? What happens if yr torrent has died? Here, you can ask for a friendly re-share. Someone will help you get that file. Nothing can beat that.

You can then claim it's yours and post it on ulozto, usenet, rarbg or whatever. That is how it works.
Let's keep things in order.

Don't go quietly into the night.
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

All what you guys say is true once you have a working (!) eMule client but I can understand everyone who fears the installation process. Did you really enjoy it when you had to forward ports manually on your router for the first time?

And popdrome: the possibility to request a re-share is of course not a feature of eMule but of forums as such (other forums use file hosters and there are re-share requests too) ...

Phuzzy4242: the same goes for your last sentence, you can ask here but on eMule proper you will find many a file that is death or incomplete ...

The best is a continous giving and taking between the different ways of distribution - and this is what actually happens, so the discussion is completely void in the end. This is and shall remain an eMule forum but if someone cannot or does not want to use eMule send him to an extensive site like uloz, so he will not longer bother you with requests ;).
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

But we do send people to uloz.to and other sites in case you haven't noticed. We don't forbid posting those links, torrents, DD, whatever, but if someone says something like this:
Warg wrote:Where did you search? On youtube? :lol: If you do not want to use eMule (big mistake!) then...
you can understand why we must respond. I, personally, didn't have any problem with port forwarding - I had to do that the first time I used a real firewall instead of Windows' joke of a firewall, not just for eMule. Others may have problems because their ISP interferes or their router is unusual, and we try to provide help setting up eMule (Step-by-Step eMule Setup).

In any case, use what you're most comfortable with - nobody's forcing you to do otherwise.
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

But, since I said it's a big mistake if someone does NOT want to use eMule - what's wrong with that? Isn't that the common sense here? :o
Sorry, if there was some misunderstanding :oops:, but I still cannot see what in my words caused it (if it wasn't the external link) :? ...