[REL] Maladolescenza (1977)

infiniter

Re: [REL] Maladolescenza uncut special release!!!

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

Exiled Archangel wrote:They say this is a perverted pedophiliac shit where you see preteen girls running around naked.. 8O Is that true? :?
Who is "they"?
Anyone not knowing this? Well, what defines "perverted pedophiliac shit" then? "preteen girls running around naked" has not the slightest relation to this definition.

But, to satisfy your interest. Yes, they run around naked. The pretend to do sex. They pretend to love each other. They're just playing games. They're pubescent. Not preteen.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Rich wrote: No that's not true, they are young teenagers, doing what young teenagers actually do do ;)
oh, by that I didn't mean that young teens run off to the woods and 'play' lol, I meant they discover their sexuality :thumbsup:

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Done. Be aware that this is a connection from 8 pm gmt to 7 am gmt under the week. :sleep1:

You may have to wait until the weekend...

Post by Guest »   133 likes

groovey wrote:I have been waiting for two weeks for this to download but I am stuck waiting at 90 % any ideals of how to get servers to finish this? please help
You will never make it, because that is one of ghost's incomplete German versions. Correct German version link is

Like this post to see ed2k links  [675.35 Mb]

or you could try a new link

Like this post to see ed2k links  [675.32 Mb]

(not checked yet)

ghost never bothered to edit his last post, but you can find all complete versions using the search-system of e-mule!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

yep, these rips are just from the german uncut DVD...

Iv been told by several people that the english subs are just made up, and bare little or no relation to what is being said.

Not that anyone really cares about what they are saying :D

you'd think so
wizardly1

Post by wizardly1 »   0 likes

Rich wrote:
thunder wrote:Hi:

I have Shareaza. I dwnloaded 175mb of this but sources failed me and my preview file vanished into thin air. How I dwnload this movie in its entirity. I have a dialup modem 56k. I'd sure would appreciate. Also on how to save preview downloaded. Thanks.
wow, I'm suprised you are using dialup for this file and even more suprised you managed to get 175MB, must have taken ages :?

To be honest if I were you I would change from dialup to broadband and use eMule, you will be watching it in a few weeks ;)

I would think to try and get this on your present connection would be very difficult :(

People work with what they have. I have DSL, but everything is still slow for some reason. Took me three days to download 700meg of a movie. Just completed last night. For some reason I only download at a very low speed, averaging about 8KB. Still have not figured out why it is so slow. My DSL is a T1 or 1.5 meg a second is the speed, or suppsed to be.

Wiz
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Sorry but I had to posts these stills

http://maladolescenza.info/bilder.html