[REL] Maladolescenza (1977)

yoyo

Re: [REL] Maladolescenza uncut special release!!!

Post by yoyo »   0 likes

For anyone who's seen this one: is this OK from a legal standpoint? The things I've read about it make me wary.
terry666

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

yoyo wrote:For anyone who's seen this one: is this OK from a legal standpoint? The things I've read about it make me wary.
A movie like this you could always claim you were viewing for educational purposes. It does have an historical significance. There's much much worse stuff than this film out there on the net you shouldn't have on your hard drive. Even in the uncut X rated version of this film, I didn't see anything hardcore (or did I miss something?)

But I'm no lawyer. Someone wrote at Wikipedia ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maladolescenza ) that this film was illegal in Germany. Ghost?
rotwilerblue

Post by rotwilerblue »   0 likes

I think if you feel like you've been watch.... then I guest you don't have to download it......

But for me this is a very nice film from my stand point.
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Look I'm not sure what the intention was of the director, but by getting banned he surely made a success of this. There is a story and a moral, the acting by the boy is pretty OK, the scenes are apposite to the plot. If you think along the lines of "A Clockwork Orange" you will not be far wrong. If you would have a similarly banned release on your HD, then this is in the same category.

Hope this clears it up for you.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Wikipedia says:
The uncut and unfogged version is considered legal in some countries today, such as Austria where the company "X-Rated" released it as a DVD in 2004, but it was declared illegal in Germany on July 28, 2006
I also bought this uncut DVD in Germany in 2004. I never heard, that it has been declared as iilegal in 2006 :think

At least you still can buy this DVD as far as i know.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Excellent quality clips, Amadeus. :thumbsup I'm assuming these are from the 1.36GB torrent that you mentioned earlier. Is that torrent still alive? Can't seem to find it.

Maybe ghost can do us a HighRes DVDrip. :pray
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Maybe ghost can do us a HighRes DVDrip.
:think :think :think

OK, if it is requested... :cool
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

I have more versions of this move than you can wave a stick at.

Id very much appreciate the hi-res one if it has scenes that I have yet to see.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:I have more versions of this move than you can wave a stick at.
...and what stick would that be? :bigups :icon_biggrin2

If you have that many versions, I doubt you'll see any new scenes. The whole point of a HighRes DVDRip is so we can see the scenes better than before. :dance

Check out the clips Amadeus has posted. If one of your versions is of similar quality, you could probably give this a miss.