[REL] L'Immoralita (1978)

billanben

Re: [REL] L' Immoralita (1978)

Post by billanben »   0 likes

LewisCarroll wrote:[Image]
I think I will buy the DVD; is there any quick guide to learn how to rip it so I can release it?
Hi LewisCarroll (great nic)

I think if you check the following posts :-

https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... php?t=2451

Also checkout DVD Ripper or DVDSanta

HTH
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

I think I will buy the DVD; is there any quick guide to learn how to rip it so I can release it?
Be careful, LewisCarroll; I made an order from DVD.it back on May 31st, and STILL have not received my order!!

I ordered 4 movies from them [including 'L'Immoralita'] and sent them 76,37 EUR of my hard earned $$!!

Turns out at first, "CUORE DI MAMMA" was the hold-up; as they said it was unavailable to them. THEN I went back and fourth for 2 emails with someone that identified themselves as 'Monica' about canceling the ONE movie and shipping the movies that WERE available.

I'll have to admit I fussed a bit because it is hard a HELL to get in touch with ANY form of 'Customer Care'**, by going through the channels they send you... (Almost reminded me of trying to cancel my Paypal account! ;) Geeze THAT was a nightmare!!)

Well I've sent 2 OTHER emails since receiving 'Monica's' 2 replys, and I have not heard a peep from them... (In my LAST email I emplored them "Please send me an update on the status of my order, PLEASE." I'm sure my whinning has probably pissed them off, but GEEZE what a HELL of a way to run a "legitimate" business....)

It's a shame really, they seemed a reliable source for quite a few Italian movies I've been after... :(

**On THAT note: Here's the page you need for contacting them if there's a problem; ' http://www.dvd.it/page/c_care/ ' . I don't remember what I did to get there, but thank God I bookmarked it coz I tried to retrace my steps a few days later and got nowhere! (THEN I remembered the bookmark! :bigups )

If you DO order from them, good luck.

If my shipment DOES eventually arrive, I'll let you know! :wall

Like I said; just be careful when ordering from this company....

kev.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

:pray

Well, I just got a call on Friday from UPS [United Parcel Service] that they have a delivery WAITING for me at their 'Pick-up' station, and it's from Italy!

Unfortunantly they are closed all weekend so I'll have to wait until Monday to get it :( , BUT at least 'dvd.it' DID finally send me my order!!! (NOW it will be interesting to see exactly what they DID send me....)

Better LATE than NEVER, I guess.... ;)

kev.
LewisCarroll

Post by LewisCarroll »   0 likes

kev wrote:Be careful, LewisCarroll; I made an order from DVD.it back on May 31st, and STILL have not received my order!!
Thanks kev, but I think I will use my favorite dvd shop, which is very good.
LewisCarroll

billanben wrote:
Hi LewisCarroll (great nic)

I think if you check the following posts :-

https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... php?t=2451

Also checkout DVD Ripper or DVDSanta

HTH
Thanks... I will be out for work and holidays, but I will try to release it as soon as possible..
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

hehe i also ordered the DVD....

Let's see who is first ;)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ghost wrote:hehe i also ordered the DVD....

*PING* :thumbsup

Well, like I said my order came in from dvd.it [FINALLY!!] and I can vouch that the DVD is as UNCUT as the .avi released above!! ;)

I'm ripping it as I type, but I'll probably go ahead and leave the release to ghost or Lewis Carroll as they can share out better than I can.

ALSO, [I don't remember if this was already said] it IS subtitled WITH an ENGLISH write-up on a pamphlet inside!! :bigups

On a side note: They ended up shipping me ALL of my movies; 'Cuore di mamma' included. HOWEVER, 'Coure di...' is NOT subtitled... :(

I'm actually VERY impressed with their shipping as [when they finally decided TO ship it;] it was shipped on Wednesday, July 12th, and I had a phone call from United Parcel Service on Friday, July 14th saying it had arrived!!!

Again; it was shipped from Milan, Italy and it arrived in Florida, United States 2 days later!!! That's kinda WOW!! in my book!!
LewisCarroll wrote:Thanks kev, but I think I will use my favorite dvd shop, which is very good.
If you don't mind my asking, which site might that be? I have about 3 different French sites I get from, 1 German, a couple of Norwegian sites, and then DVD.it is the only Italian site. The more I have to choose from the better.

If it's not some kind of secret, I'd love to know another overseas DVD shoppe that ships internationally.

(BTW, Lewis... I made my warning post above about DVD.it only because I noted that the picture you used in your post was from that site; and I felt compelled to relay my first [but now not last ;) ] experience with them!...)

At any rate DVD.it has restored my faith in their company; they have very competitive prices and [ONCE they ship] they ship pretty quickly!

kev.
LewisCarroll

kev wrote:
LewisCarroll wrote:Thanks kev, but I think I will use my favorite dvd shop, which is very good.
If you don't mind my asking, which site might that be? I have about 3 different French sites I get from, 1 German, a couple of Norwegian sites, and then DVD.it is the only Italian site. The more I have to choose from the better.

If it's not some kind of secret, I'd love to know another overseas DVD shoppe that ships internationally.

(BTW, Lewis... I made my warning post above about DVD.it only because I noted that the picture you used in your post was from that site; and I felt compelled to relay my first [but now not last ;) ] experience with them!...)
That's ok... I appreciated your warning post about that site, however, personally, I don't use a site but I have got it directly in a shop for 11.99 €, so in this case I didn't have any shipping problems, fortunately.
So I am sorry, but I have no more sites to suggest you: I can try to get some information about italian sites which make international shipping, if you are not satisfied by yours... let me know.
ghost wrote:hehe i also ordered the DVD....

Well, I don't care to be first... I have no experience in ripping, so if anyone more expert has already got the DVD and want to release it... however, I will try a rip as experiment and release it if no one do it in the meanwhile.
fwtt

Post by fwtt »   0 likes

Please do :D
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   67 likes

OK, here is the DVD Rip:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [895.59 Mb]

English subtitles: Like this post to see ed2k links  [72.8 Kb]

AVI File Details
========================================
Name.........: L immoralita (1978) DVDRip.avi
Filesize.....: 895 MB (or 917,082 KB or 939,091,968 bytes)
Runtime......: 01:45:32 (158,312 fr)
Video Codec..: XviD
Video Bitrate: 1075 kb/s
Audio Codec..: 0x0055(MP3) ID'd as MPEG-1 Layer 3
Audio Bitrate: 103 kb/s (51/ch, stereo) VBR LAME3.97bª
Frame Size...: 560x336 (1.67:1) [=5:3]

Enjoy and good look! :thumbsup