[REL] Cuore di mamma (1969)

Debaser

[REL] Cuore di mamma (1969)

Post by Debaser »   68 likes

Cuore di mamma

An alienated mother with three children joins a radical political group while her kids play strange games that carry them to death one after another. Salvatore Samperi, best known for his erotic movies from the 70s, explores children's innocence and perversity in this disturbing tale with surrealistic elements. The Italian actress Carla Gravina and her own children in real life play the main characters in the film. RFF

http://childrenincinema.com/showinfo.ph ... oredimamma

Link to the request https://www.first-loves.net/forums/v ... php?t=1881 which can be deleted after this release is proved.

Iv posted this release early in the hope it will speed up completion.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [723.34 Mb]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0195621/
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Cuore di mamma (1969)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Cool!

I ordered the DVD from Italy some days ago, but you were faster ;)

Let's wait and see what it is. ATM i can see only 1 source.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Im hearing yer :)

Iv been hitting eMule with this title almost daily for years, and when it showed up just now, im like OMFG!!!!

Im more than happy for you to RREL yours, after all, you would have put much more work into releasing yours than me just finding this one!!!
ghost
Site Admin

you would have put much more work into releasing yours than me just finding this one!!!
Be sure, i will release my DVD RIp soon :cool
OrionPax

Post by OrionPax »   0 likes

Cool, I've been waiting for this one for ages too :thumbsup
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

I just previewed it, and I can confirm without any doubt that this is the one we are looking for.

See for yourselves lol, and I do mean LOL :drool
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Thanks Debaser! :bigups :bigups :bigups
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

ghost wrote:Cool!

I ordered the DVD from Italy some days ago, but you were faster ;)

Let's wait and see what it is. ATM i can see only 1 source.
I ordered it too! Not that it matters as I'm obsessive compulsive about wanting to get the original DVD for movies whenever available.

There's a lot of movies that I've downloaded from here that when I've found them available on DVD I've jumped on them!! Most of the time it's cool, but sometimes I get stuck with a turkey; a crappy burn that I could have made BETTER with the download I've gotten [from here :bigups ] and the programs I have at hand...

(I made my order from 'dvd.it', which seemed to be pretty 'English' friendly, and they ship worldwide, but DAMN! they are taking FOREVER to get me my order! I made an order from a French site [FNAC.com] the day AFTER I ordered from 'dvd.it', and they had the shipment to me in 7 days!)

blah, blah, blah... lol

Anyway, THANKS debaser!! GREAT find; thanks for bringing this MUCH sought after movie to us! :onfire

kev.
dillingerx

Post by dillingerx »   0 likes

can anyone help me find subtitles for this movie? i cannot find them on emule or google search.
ghost
Site Admin

dillingerx wrote:can anyone help me find subtitles for this movie? i cannot find them on emule or google search.
Sorry, this DVD doesn't has any subtitles :(