[REL] Piccole Labbra (1978)

Re: [REL] Little lips (1978)

Post by Guest »   1 likes

I haven't downloaded the whole file yet, but in the preview at around 1:03:46, where she drops her slip to the floor, you can see that the area around the hips is fuzzy (digital fogging), as though you're looking through ground-glass. It is very well done though; I don't mind one bit, and from what I've seen so far, this one's a keeper. She reminds me a lot of Brooke Shields in Pretty Baby.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

WOW, yes a movie to rival Pretty Baby, amazing! Thanks! :thumbsup:
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

kev wrote: It is available from 'Xploited Cinema'; http://www.xploitedcinema.com/dvds/dvds.asp?title=1301 , at around $39.95 + S/H.

kev.
Too expensive. It can also be bought here (http://www.trashpalace.com/DVDR.htm), but this is only a copy of the japanese DVD. It costs about 15 Dollars, afaik. All stuff is included except for the menu. The guy selling these seems to have put it's own one and it looks simply ridiculous. So I made an own menu myself, far better. :wink:

[RREL] Piccole Labbra (1978)

Post by Guest »   47 likes

mongodisco

Re: [RREL] Piccole Labbra (1978)

Post by mongodisco »   0 likes

A writer returns home from World War I. He has developed a very bad case of post traumatic stress disorder. His genitalia was also blown away during the war. He contemplates suicide, but becomes interested in the 12 year old daughter of the innkeepers where he is recuperating. They don't seem to mind that he is spending so much time with her. He becomes deeply infatuated with her, but can't physically consumate any kind of relationship with her. She brightens his day, but her sexuality is just beginning to bud. There several full frontal nude scenes. When she begins to prefer a male closer to her age than the writer, the finality of the plot is set.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077682/

some screens:
[Image] [Image] [Image]
they are thumbnailed, because of the size (png-files)
autotiger

Post by autotiger »   0 likes

i got this version, but after reading several post about this film im pretty sure there is a longer version of this wonderful film. I really like this film and would really have the REAL UNCUTED version of this , anyone know where to buy it?
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Iv read in forums that some people are after versions of Piccole Labbra other than the cut one on Amazon.

Iv seen the version on Amazon and it is indeed cut in all the wrong places.

This version has no obvious cuts, but if it is cut, id love to know what it was they removed!! :drool
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

autotiger wrote:i got this version, but after reading several post about this film im pretty sure there is a longer version of this wonderful film.
Yes there is! :)
autotiger

Post by autotiger »   0 likes

its kinda weird how the 2 versions are cuted, in one version there is on where she undress after seeing him have sex with the woman, that scene is not in the version where she has here debute with the man/boy from the market. i have a feeling there is some scenes that are cut from them both.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

autotiger wrote:its kinda weird how the 2 versions are cuted, in one version there is on where she undress after seeing him have sex with the woman, that scene is not in the version where she has here debute with the man/boy from the market. i have a feeling there is some scenes that are cut from them both.
Rich wrote: Yes there is! :)
:wall