[REL] Piccole Labbra (1978)

ARTHORIUS

Re: [RREL] Piccole Labbra (1978)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

And which is the quality video???
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

so the version in which she masturbates is still illusive.... just release it someone! :think btw this movie is an EXCELLENT example of how a young teen girl to old relationship dont work! the young teenage girl will have advances from teenage boys, she will love this especially as she has the attention of an older guy! HOWEVER the older guy doesn't know the girl and is outside her teenage boy circle of friends! In short the girl WANTS her teenage boys, not the older guy, he is an outsider! No matter how they treat her...... :think i have a new appreciatiation for the movies here! the advice they give i have with me! R
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Rich wrote:In short the girl WANTS her teenage boys, not the older guy, he is an outsider!
Yeah, anit that a bitch. Less you're an idol, forget about it. :cool
charlottegainsbourg1

Post by charlottegainsbourg1 »   0 likes

my transfer is from a old vhs tape with no subtitles. the cover is the orignal italian cover art piccole labbra. back cover in italian.
decent quality for a 70s movie. has all the scenes i think haven't watch it in a while.
i put on dvd.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Little Lips aka Piccole Labbra (1978) DVDRip - English

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077682/

Critical Review:
There was a time when one's age played less a role in relationships than our current society demands today. It was very common 2 generations ago for a girl of 13 to give birth - especially at a time of, or after war. This film shows how love can develop during such a time and provides an example of unrestricted affection. The French artist who directed this film did not feel an obligation to be sensitive to the feelings of USA viewers, so don't be swayed by the moralistic outrage people feel obligated to spew. Watch the movie and decide for yourself. While doing so, ask yourself how WAR and VIOLENCE could have ever gained such universal and unquestioning acceptance in our current society than LOVE and SEX -- regardless the form. Which is more obscene?
charlottegainsbourg1

Post by charlottegainsbourg1 »   0 likes

i can't get the links to work.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

You have to copy each link and paste in a new browser window.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Lol
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Can anyone verify that one of the versions on eMule is the same as that posted above in parts?? :think
idler

Post by idler »   96 likes

rapidshare links are dead. zshare is the 952mb rip by Arky.
Right now, I dl Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.33 Gb]
It seems to be a Russian dubbed version. Last time seen complete 21-09-08, unknown sound codec. Sigh. :eyecrazy
[Image]