[REL] Polleke (2003)

BizarreLoveTriangle

Re: [REL] Polleke (2003)

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

pranama wrote:I share 100% your opinion concerning USA and non-USA films, and in fact I´d like to find some pages who are more concerned about artistic qualities of films for/about children.
I don't think any other site is more concerned about artistic qualities of films for/about children than FLM! Unless you are interested in boy movies with artistic qualities :think
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:
pranama wrote:I share 100% your opinion concerning USA and non-USA films, and in fact I´d like to find some pages who are more concerned about artistic qualities of films for/about children.
I don't think any other site is more concerned about artistic qualities of films for/about children than FLM!
Very true!.................we're also far more passionate about our movies than most & this will obviously sometimes lead to (hopefully friendly) differences of opinion.
But we 'aint REALLY got anywhere else to go have we? :)

lb
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Time to see this for thw 1st time.... :eusa_doh
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   0 likes

Code: Select all

https://www.uloz.to/!9MzMMJFeW/polleke-2003-dvdrip-xvid-ws-dutch-avi
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

ferdi111 wrote:

Code: Select all

https://www.uloz.to/!9MzMMJFeW/polleke-2003-dvdrip-xvid-ws-dutch-avi
Hold on a second, ferdi, however I appreciate the uloz links for very rare / hard to find items, last time I checked this was an e-mule forum in the business of exchanging e-mule links. If you'd want this in your download list you could've simply asked for a re-share. I happened to find some of my personal rips on uloz, and while usually I do not have a problem with that given the fact that some of these international movies are very hard to find, still I think (my opinion) that there should be some respect to the members here in their decisions wether they decide to share videos among friends.

Point being, if this wouldn't be an emule centered forum, I wouldn't have joined and contributed in the first place.

Note to all, what are your opinions on this? BTW I really appreciate ferdi's contributions on this site, and thanks to him I found some rare gems! But shouldn't the purpose of this site be, exchange via emule, instead of dll? If not, I have some torrents to share with you and hey while we're at it why not point all of our capture cards to disney.com

:roll:

Don't go quietly into the night.
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   1 likes

Yes but everyone who wish to share it at emule can it get from there.
It's like backup just in case if no emule users online.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   38 likes

AI-upscale to HD. Looks much better now ;)

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.22 Gb]

English subtitles:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [53.9 Kb]