[REL] Cool Kids Don't Cry (2012)

starfish21

Re: [REL] Cool Kids Don't Cry (2012)

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

that's where i saw it,when you pointed me to the site,it's actually on all the main torrent sites.
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Cool Kids Dont Cry (2012)

Post by kev »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:Cool Kids Dont Cry(2012)-(Netherlands)...

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]

Ok, ok.. I stand cor-rectum! :oops:

This looks like a really cool movie with some loverly young girls!! :heart

Many thanks for bringing it to FLM, starfish! Your work here [as well as others that take the time to bring new movies to FLM] is greatly appreciated!!

kev.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

PTg/starfish21, can you do a yify/junoon/ganool style high quality - small file size rip for us from the DVD5 when you get it? TIA.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

emuler wrote:PTg/starfish21, can you do a yify/junoon/ganool style high quality - small file size rip for us from the DVD5 when you get it? TIA.
Keep in mind YIFY does mostly blu-ray rips now. Little easier to do a big aspect ratio in a small size when there is a lot of detail present in the source. This is a dvd5 so I will have to see how much video information is there. But I might try to do a small rip if I have time. (Some other stuff I have in the works currently) Perhaps someone else may be able to do it sooner? What size are you thinking?
emuler

ptguardian wrote:
emuler wrote:PTg/starfish21, can you do a yify/junoon/ganool style high quality - small file size rip for us from the DVD5 when you get it? TIA.
Keep in mind YIFY does mostly blu-ray rips now. Little easier to do a big aspect ratio in a small size when there is a lot of detail present in the source. This is a dvd5 so I will have to see how much video information is there. But I might try to do a small rip if I have time. (Some other stuff I have in the works currently) Perhaps someone else may be able to do it sooner? What size are you thinking?
Depends on the source quality, like you said, but for a DVD5, between 400 and 700MB. It should look at least as good as the original.

Btw. if you can point me to a tutorial for doing stuff like this, it would be greatly appreciated. The last time I bought a DVD for FLM, I uploaded the entire contents to loverboy who then made a DVDrip. :oops: Of course, that one (Masoom) needed a lot of tweaking, so I'm not as embarrassed as I would otherwise have been. 8-)
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

i haven't finished downloading it yet so I will have wait and see how it looks. Just because it is a dvd5 doesn't mean it will be great quality and when you compress a file it is rarely if ever as good as the original. When you compress you are taking information/detail away from the original. Also it depends on the original transfer, company doing it etc... It is hard to tell how it will turn out until you actually get into the file. Every company has slightly different encoding so some movies rip better than others and sometimes different programs are necessary. I don't want to get into details on how to rip as there are tons of tutorials out there and probably a few here in the help section. Best to do it with trial and error so you learn as you are doing it. We all had to start somewhere. ;) All I can do is suggest some programs you can try.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   20 likes

For emuler. Big in display and quality, small in size. 8-)

[Image][Image][Image][Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [596.55 Mb]
emuler

Thanks, PTg. Added to downloads. :D
Triela

Re: Achtste Groepers Huilen Niet 2012

Post by Triela »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:47 am is that pronounced 'gropers' ? :think
Nah.
English has reversed some Dutch vowels. The Dutch "oe" is pronounced the way the English say "oo" and he Dutch "oo" is pronounced the way the English say "oe"
So, the English word "foe" would be pronounced 'foo' in phonetic Dutch
Triela

Re: Achtste Groepers Huilen Niet 2012

Post by Triela »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:20 am
starfish21 wrote:is that pronounced 'gropers' ? :think
Depending on ones accent it could come across as '8 kids groped that don't cry'? :lol:
no.

Achtste Groepers is slang for 8th graders school level.
They're in the last class of grammar school, the median age is 11.
It's not 'slang', it's not even colloquial speech, it's just normal speech.

We call them middle school kids in the States.

ORLY? doesn't that start at age 12?