[REL] Operasjon Arktis (2014)

vidman49

[REL] Operasjon Arktis (2014)

Post by vidman49 »   26 likes

Operasjon Arktis = Operation Arctic.

IMDB description: Accidentally, three sibling children are left alone in a winter storm on the island of Spitsbergen. No-one on the main land, an ocean apart, knows where they are. It's a dramatic fight for survival.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3239928

Two of the children are girls - I think the third is a boy - haven't watched it yet but scanned through it. Looks good and is High Quality. There are no English subtitles available yet, but they do exist according to show schedules in the US. Hopefully they will show up soon. The screens are taken from my version of a download that was 7GB - I got it down to 3.18 keeping it HD. The film starts with a black screen for about 5 seconds or so. When I first played it I thought it failed to give me video.

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

NEW DOWNLOAD LINK AS OF 1/31/2015

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.19 Gb]
Last edited by vidman49 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
starfish21

Re: [REL] Operasjon Arktis - 2014

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

a mov file!!! thanks vidman,have you got any betamax videos you don't need?or maybe some 8-tracks? :lol:

just kidding VM
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:a mov file!!! thanks vidman,have you got any betamax videos you don't need?or maybe some 8-tracks? :lol:

just kidding VM
What format would be best to put movies in? I know that sounds like a newbie question. I don't think mkv format is available for me to encode to.

And I have been trying to figure out why the movie is not available to download. It is in my shared folder and the box is checkmarked. However - the bar that shows "shared parts" is all black. I will keep messing with it
starfish21

i personally always go for mp4,avi or mkv.
while i've got your attention...you didn't get back to me on the torrent thing,i pm'd you about 'dancing in jaffa' i uploaded it on a torrent site '1337x' quite a few people snatched it.
vidman49

starfish21 wrote:i personally always go for mp4,avi or mkv.
while i've got your attention...you didn't get back to me on the torrent thing,i pm'd you about 'dancing in jaffa' i uploaded it on a torrent site '1337x' quite a few people snatched it.
I never received any message. I have managed to download 1.08GB of Dancing in Jaffa - it hasn't connected for a couple of weeks now, but I am managing to download a number of other films right now. I just tried the 1337x site and apparently it is no longer available - 0 seeders.

By the way - I like your icon - a little girl with an attitude.
starfish21

it seems this is lost in limbo

[Image]

i stopped seeding as it was only an experiment.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

vidman49 wrote:By the way - I like your icon - a little girl with an attitude.
I remember that one. starfish has used it before. I liked it then too. :lol:

You've dug up some great films recently, but most of them are too big for me. If you come across smaller sized versions, please give a heads up to guys like me. TIA.
vidman49

Re: [REL] Operasjon Arktis (2014)

I think I finally got my eMule problems partly figured out. I am still low ID but I am finally able to share again and I am finally able to download a lot of the stuff I linked to the last couple of months. Operation Arctic is uploading now. A Little Game has not yet started to upload though and I only uploaded about half of the movie - so no one has yet gotten the whole movie. Hopefully there is not a problem with that one. I will work on trying to get back to High ID the next few days. I got a new VPN earlier today and that seemed to really help.

Anyway - It looks like you can now start getting this film.
starfish21

Re: [REL] Operasjon Arktis (2014)

i actually downloaded all my previous avatars from here,i lost the originals,but this is my favourite too,it's kinda frustrating that i'm limited to 50kb,i'll find some other stuff soon.
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   22 likes

emuler wrote:
vidman49 wrote:By the way - I like your icon - a little girl with an attitude.
I remember that one. starfish has used it before. I liked it then too. :lol:

You've dug up some great films recently, but most of them are too big for me. If you come across smaller sized versions, please give a heads up to guys like me. TIA.
Okay - I put Operation Arctic into a smaller mp4 file. It has lost a little quality most noticeable on the fast action sequences, but overall is better quality than I thought for a file this size. Here are a couple of stills from the smaller version.

[Image]

[Image]

NEW DOWNLOAD LINK AS OF 1/31/2015
Like this post to see ed2k links  [852.86 Mb]

For those who are downloading the larger version, I may have goofed it up. I noticed there were 2 copies of it in the shared folder and tried to delete one of them. Both disappeared so I put it back up - but now it says there has been nothing downloaded on it. I will check back - I may have to give it a new eD2K link.
Last edited by vidman49 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.