[REL] Løperjenten (1981)

mongodisco

Re: [REL] Løperjenten (1981)

Post by mongodisco »   0 likes

hi debaser

this film was never released on vhs or dvd, so the only way to get a copy is if they show it on tv.. I have been in contact with the director but she couldn't help.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Thanks for the info mongodisco

This sounds like my experience with No Child Of Mine... only televised once and never released on VHS or DVD.

Eventually a copy of the film recorded from its one televised showing came out of the woodwork.

If No Child Of Mine can be found, I don’t think its impossible to find anything... eventually :)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Hmmmm...

Y'know; THIS is the movie I've been looking for and NOT 'Kamilla og Tyvven' [available here] like I thought...

Seriously, sometime in the eary '90's I read a review of this movie praising Nina Knapskog in her role as 'Kamilla'. I guess when I got 'Kamilla og Tyvven' I didn't pay attention to the actresses name, and [though it's a good story] I was a bit disappointed, as I didn't find the movie 'haunting' [as the reviewer had said it was] at all...

Well, no WONDER!! lol Wrong film!

Nina Knapskog / Kamilla:
[Image]
[Image]

Looks like it was supposed to come out on DVD back in 2004:
In Norwegian or Swedish:
Det kan føre til at Løperjenten (1981)... kommer på DVD i 2004.
Whatever the case, it doesn't seem to have made it... :(

Hopefully someone can come up with this gem and post it! :bigups

kev.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Thanks for the pix there kev! Now this looks familiar to me I have seen it years ago. The title didn't ring any bells but this on my wish list now too.
:eyecrazy
mongodisco

Post by mongodisco »   0 likes

it was planned to be part of the dvd-series "Norske Klassikere", but the whole project was delayed as the sales of the dvd didnt do so well for a few of them. In my opinion they released to many at a time, so many couldn't afford to buy them all at once.. The new releaseschedule is much better, and some time later on this might end up on dvd..
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

mongodisco wrote:it was planned to be part of the dvd-series "Norske Klassikere", but the whole project was delayed as the sales of the dvd didnt do so well for a few of them. In my opinion they released to many at a time, so many couldn't afford to buy them all at once.. The new releaseschedule is much better, and some time later on this might end up on dvd..
Thanks for the update, mongodisco! Will keep checking back for this one!

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   48 likes

The DVD Rip has been released in another forum by a friend today.

I repost it here with permission of the original poster :icon_1dancingban :icon_1dancingban :icon_1dancingban

[Image]
[Image]
Løperjenten
Betrayal

Oppvekstskildring fra Bergen i tidlig etterkrigstid

Året er 1947 og stedet er Bergen. Lille Kamilla står midt mellom foreldrene i deres turbulente ekteskap med utroskap på mange nivå - både emosjonelt og økonomisk. Kamilla prøver å forstå hvordan tingene henger sammen. Kamilla og vennen Svein forsøker å overleve som barn i denne råe, fattigslige og tidvis brutale etterkrigsvirkeligheten. Løpejenten er en enestående barndomsskildring, hvor drømmen om Amerika holdt folk oppe, mens rottene krøp langs hushjørnene, folk ble kastet ut på gaten fordi de ikke hadde penger til husleien og Barnevernet spøkte bak dørene. En hjerteskjærende, vakker og rystende film, laget av en av Norges mest særegne og talentfulle regissører, Vibeke Løkkeberg.

The year is 1947, the scene is Bergen. Little Kamilla is caught in the middle between her mother and father in their turbulent marriage, with infidelity on many levels - both emotionally and financially. Kamilla tries to comprehend the connection between things. She and her friend Svein do their best to survive as children in this rough, poverty-stricken, at times brutal postwar reality. Betrayal is a unique childhood story. The dream of America kept people's spirit up, while rats were creeping around house corners, people were evicted to the street for not being able to pay the rent, and Child Care loomed behind the scenes. A heart-rending, beautiful, disturbing film, made by one of Norway's most singular and talented directors, Vibeke Løkkeberg.
http://www.nfi.no/filmbutikken/tittel.html?id=14437
http://www.bergen-filmklubb.no/Arkiv/CI ... ENTEN.html
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082689/
Spoiler:

AVI File Details
========================================
Name.........: Løperjenta.DVDrip.XviD.Barnpiraterna[NEF].avi
Filesize.....: 1,492 MB (or 1,528,696 KB or 1,565,384,704 bytes)
Runtime......: 01:46:28 (159,709 fr)
Video Codec..: XviD
Video Bitrate: 1570 kb/s
Audio Codec..: ac3 (0x2000) Dolby Laboratories, Inc
Audio Bitrate: 384 kb/s (192/ch, stereo) CBR
Frame Size...: 640x464 (1.38:1) [=40:29]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.46 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [109.6 Kb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [54.9 Kb]
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes