[REL] East End Angels (2010)-(Asfaltenglene)

loverboy

Re: [REL] East End Angels (2010)-(Asfaltenglene)

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Like you say, they look very cute. Thanks ptg! :thumbsup
That looks like a dog harnessed to those bikes..........reminds me of a dreadful joke.......
A firefighter was working on the engine outside the Station, when he noticed a little girl nearby in a little red wagon with little ladders hung off the sides and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle.

The girl was wearing a firefighter's helmet.

The wagon was being pulled by her dog and her cat.

The firefighter walked over to take a closer look. 'That sure is a nice fire truck,' the firefighter said with admiration.

'Thanks,' the girl replied. The firefighter looked a little closer. The girl had tied the wagon to her dog's collar and to the cat's testicles.

'Little partner,' the firefighter said, 'I don't want to tell you how to run your rig, but if you were to tie that rope around the cat's collar, I think you could go faster. '

The little girl replied thoughtfully, 'You're probably right, but then I wouldn't have a siren.'
I'll close the door on my way out................. :blush

lb
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

:icon_biggrin2 I always like to have a good siren around. :cool

:)
FLL

Post by FLL »   7 likes

Thanks ptg, looks good! :clap

The ripper also put out English subs. :dance
They aren't yet in .srt form, that will no doubt show up soon, until then if you can't wait here they are in RARed .idx/.sub form.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [952.2 Kb]
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   2 likes

Like this post to see ed2k links  [36.5 Kb]

Subresync didn't handle these particularly well........I've edited/corrected numerous typos but there's still scope for errors that I may have missed. If anyone cares to proof read/correct/release it will be much appreciated.

lb
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

thank you both for the subs. they match well enough :dance

i now have this on full throttle for the next hour. this should take care of at least half of the twenty connected. i can only share a certain amount(limited bandwidth) so if everyone that grabs this can share for a while everyone should get it soon. it appears to be very popular.

Thank you :cool

:)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Wow!! ptg, many thanks: I LOVE these German 'buddy-chick flicks'!!

The girls look really cute, and primed for a sequel! :icon_1dancingban

Kudos also to fll and lb for the subs. This thread is another example of FLM'ers working together to bring another cool movie to this forum!

Also, it loaded really quick: When ptg says he's putting it on 'overdrive' he really means it!! :bigups

Looking forward to burning this and checking it out.

Thanks again; great work all! :thumbsup

kev.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

kev wrote:Wow!! ptg, many thanks: I LOVE these German 'buddy-chick flicks'!!

The girls look really cute, and primed for a sequel! :icon_1dancingban

Kudos also to fll and lb for the subs. This thread is another example of FLM'ers working together to bring another cool movie to this forum!

Also, it loaded really quick: When ptg says he's putting it on 'overdrive' he really means it!! :bigups

Looking forward to burning this and checking it out.

Thanks again; great work all! :thumbsup

kev.
.......& I thought this was Norwegian........I've just seen kj picking up a baseball bat & muttering about 'something to sort out on the forum' :thumbsup

lb
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:
kev wrote:Wow!! ptg, many thanks: I LOVE these German 'buddy-chick flicks'!!...
kev.
.......& I thought this was Norwegian........I've just seen kj picking up a baseball bat & muttering about 'something to sort out on the forum' :thumbsup

lb
lol!!

Well, I've been batting 1000 saying/doing the wrong things lately!! Maybe kj could show me how to improve my swing.. ;)

Watching the trailer brought to mind the 'Die wilden Hühner' film series so my thoughts focused on Deutschland... :blush

Ok.. Norwegian German-LIKE 'buddy-chick flicks'... :)

kev.
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

DVD5 DVDR: http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5795782 ... tekst.saga
It is the holiday and 12-year old Maja, Rikke and Ohna driver dank on Ohnas family restaurant Saigon House. They have big ambitions to not lift a finger this summer, but then pops up and the police found drugs hidden in the restaurant's cold storage. Saigon House closed and Ohnas brother is arrested. The girls know that he is innocent but he can not let out of prison before the league disclosed drugs. -Asphalt Angels take the case.