movie splitting

Having a problem or need a question answered? Request any form of help here, technical or non-technical.
ghost
Site Admin

movie splitting

Post by ghost »   0 likes

for AVI use VirtualDub
http://www.virtualdub.org/

for MPEG use TMPGenc ;)
http://www.tmpgenc.net/

...and buy yourself a DVD writer 8)
paquini

Re: movie splitting

Post by paquini »   0 likes

Nero Speedvision also allows you to split the movies in two parts and you can burn them in two diffrent cds and the quality is very good, not as a dvd of course but very good yes.

:thumbup1:
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

Jacen wrote:Thanks! Maybe I should buy a DVD writer, but it's still rather expensive!
Uhm, what? Where do you live? One of the best, the LG 4163, cost 50 Euros in Germany. That's what I call cheap, not expensive.
paquini

In some coutries 50 Euros could be a joke but in others means about two weeks to 1 month of working, or may be our friend Jancen depends economically of someone else.

:?
paquini

Some of us are from america, asia, a some countries that are form the third world not only european, sorry folks you european live in pink world, but others live in america, specially in Latin america where we only can win money working hard for many days to give our selves some luxes like a broadband conection or a accelerator video card or a DVD burner, or we need win about 10 minimal salaries and belive me is this is hard to be.

:evil:

Post by Guest »   0 likes

I think some people in belorus earn about 100 euros monthly. There are some eastern countries in UE where some earn 200 euros monthly. So spending 50 for DVDrecorder could be a big deal for some.
Or maybe Jacen just have other more important expenses.
paquini

This is my last opinion because you are right we are out off topic, I see in your last post you are seeing the things too plane, in diffrent countries are diffrent levels and status in some mediums status are high status in others but the base in all is dollar, (of course except for Europe where last years you have Euro), but the same cost in some countries is higher than in other ones, so you must save money or take credit to buy some articles, not necessarily must live in extreme poor to see a Computer articles as hard to buy...

This is the end, the only end, my friend.

:offtopic: Don't :starwars: