Help me, please

Having a problem or need a question answered? Request any form of help here, technical or non-technical.
Estebann

Help me, please

Post by Estebann »   0 likes

How open some links in discusions. This links look as ed2k://|file|name of film. avi and some letters and numbers.
In my computer this links look as dead.

Thank you

Re: Help me, please

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Forgive me if I don’t fully understand your question, but the way I understand it is, you’re wondering why clicking on eD2K links open up a blank page.

Well, if you are connected to eMule, by clicking the eD2K links, your link will automatically start you queuing for the movie in question.

1. Connect to eMule.
2. Click the eD2K link.
3. Look at your eMule transfer screen (notice the movie you chose is now in the transfer list.

Estebann wrote:How open some links in discusions. This links look as ed2k://|file|name of film. avi and some letters and numbers.
In my computer this links look as dead.

Thank you
:sigh:
For a start, install on your computer a peer-to-peer client named "eMule".
You can find it here:

http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/general.cgi?l=1

I promise you your computer will react if you click a ed2k://link!

You should read some of the posts in the FAQ / Help / Newbie Guides forum.

Another client to try can be found at http://emuleplus.info :clap:

Talking of emuleplus, how do I stop PM's telling me how good emuleplus is supposed to be?
All I get is junk PM's lately.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Can you PM a copy of such a message to me? Thanks. There is no official pro-spamming policy. We actively ban versions of clients that are found to be spammers. Are you sure it is an eMule Plus client? Our latest version is v1.1g.

btw., unwanted messages can easily be filtered by putting the words to be blocked in the filter string in preferences/ options.

Thanks emuler

I’m at work right now, but when I get home I am sure I will find plenty of messages.

Ill forward a relevant PM tonight [GMT]