Absolute easiest way to rip DVD

Having a problem or need a question answered? Request any form of help here, technical or non-technical.
billanben

Re: Absolute easiest way to rip DVD

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Thanks for the information and lively discussion guys. I have learned something here !
OrionPax

Post by OrionPax »   0 likes

billanben wrote:Thanks for the information and lively discussion guys. I have learned something here !
yeah, sorry for going off the topic there
billanben wrote:Hi all
If this has already been answered sorry. I have NERO 7 premium and want to know the EASIEST way to rip DVD to avi/mpg etc, also what is the easiest way to convert AVI/MPG etc to DVD - again using NERO if possible.

If someone knows absolutely easiest way please can you post - if not using NERO then what is best (freeware only please).

Thanks to all in advance
For AVI:

1. DVD Decrypter
2. VirtualDubMod

For MPG:

1. DVD Decrypter
2. TMPGEnc, Sorry I dont know of any good freeware for this one.

To DVD:

1. Nero Vision Express, I assume it comes with Nero 7 Premium :think I have it installed but have Nero 6.

Seems easiest for me, just my opinion though :)
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

As far as possible, avoid mpg. avi/mp4 will give you better results with smaller filesize. I just converted Uncle Buck from DVD to mp4 using Nero Recode. Took just a few mouse clicks and about 40 minutes to convert. Great.

However, Nero Recode seems to work well ONLY with DVDs - the source must be clean - noise free. Not recommended for VHSRip.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

After all these answers i also prefer:

1. DVD Decrypter
2. Auto GK

Exellent Quality and very easy to use.