hello guys i want help

Having a problem or need a question answered? Request any form of help here, technical or non-technical.
mande8989

hello guys i want help

Post by mande8989 »   0 likes

Hello guys I'm new member and I am happy to be joining you and I admire Active I want some help I want movies or clips drama sex boy woman I love this kind of movies, but I can not download files movies because the net I have a weak and I can not download large files, so I want movies online and free dowload please help me

[/blink][/i]
idler

Re: hello guys i want help

Post by idler »   0 likes

mande8989 wrote:Hello guys I'm new member and I am happy to be joining you and I admire Active I want some help I want movies or clips drama sex boy woman I love this kind of movies, but I can not download files movies because the net I have a weak and I can not download large files, so I want movies online and free dowload please help me

[/blink][/i]
Whatever you wanted to blink at the lower end of your post, you forgot to put it in. I bet it's the "Missing Link" loverboy is waiting for... :think
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

I might be quiet but I'm watching.........
:icon_nunu

lb
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

mande8989, until you've made at lease SOME effort to get up to speed, you're wasting your time here.

1) FLM is not an online movie site. Besides, if your internet connection is "weak", trying to watch movies online will always be an exercise in frustration. eMule is often a good solution for poor internet connections because it keeps trying without you having to constantly monitor it. It's also usually slower than direct-downloads, but it gets there in the end.

2) To use any of the links here you need to download and install eMule. If you have no idea what eMule is or how to set it up, look at the help here on FLM or use Google. There are very few direct-download links here and no online movies.

3) We get many MANY people who want to be spoon-fed everything. We probably won't help you if you won't make any effort on your own. If you run into a specific problem you can ask for help. If you want to be taught everything from how to turn on your computer to how to click on a link, don't expect much help.

4) eMule is about sharing. If you're willing to share files (ones you download from here or elsewhere and ones you already have) we'll all get along great. If you're here just to take and take and take, you'd do better with UseNet or torrents.

Excuse me if I seem harsh, but you have no idea how often people come to FLM expecting us to be their babysitters. If you're willing to join our community as a sharer instead of a taker, then welcome!
mande8989

Post by mande8989 »   0 likes

Well thank you for your arguments but I did not expect to leave so I asked for help, and it was possible to help me, even though a few sites, or anything, but you're wrong because I searched a bit and found movies online like ratcatcher 1999 and private lessons1981 and i watch online this
movies
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

mande8989 wrote:Well thank you for your arguments but I did not expect to leave so I asked for help, and it was possible to help me, even though a few sites, or anything, but you're wrong because I searched a bit and found movies online like ratcatcher 1999 and private lessons1981 and i watch online this
movies
OK, what specifically are you having trouble with?

1) Do you have eMule installed?
2) Have you clicked a movie link on FLM and eMule added it to its download queue?
3) Did eMule receive any bytes?

If the answer to any of these three questions is "No" then you haven't done your part. It's up to you to read the eMule help that's available on FLM and other places online. If/when you have a specific question, then ask and we'll try to help you.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

:icon_manual Hmmm, not a sound back from mande8989. Can't say I'm surprised. :icon_waiting
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

mande8989 wrote:I love this kind of movies, but I can not download files movies because the net I have a weak and I can not download large files, so I want movies online and free dowload please help me

Welcome to FLM, mande8989! But this may not be the place for you to actually get movies, as we use eMule to share them. As a result we don't really know many sources for streaming.
Relevant stuff does show up on youtube and vimeo but is hit and miss.

What some members do who can't use eMule is use the discussions here to get ideas of movies they are interested in, then use google to search for sources they can deal with. Sometimes films posted here originally came from streaming sites (shorts mostly) and often the links to the original source are still posted so you can just go there. But if at some point you feel you want to give eMule a try we'll be happy to help.