[REL] Diabły, diabły (1991)

[REL] Diabły, diabły (1991)

Post by Guest »   61 likes

What about this?

Diabły, diabły (1991)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101724
Directed by Dorota Kedzierzawska

A film set in a small Polish village in the '60s that deals with a young girl's awakening sexuality. Mala, about 13, lives with her unmarried mother and has a boyfriend of her own age. The village is sent into a turmoil by the arrival of the clan of Gypsies, who set up camp in the field. Gypsies are ostracized and damned as 'devils' by the conservative villagers. Mala is attracted to the Gypsies. But the locals attack their camp with fire hoses and Gypsies move on.

(Sorry. Forgot to post these unverified links:)
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.14 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.55 Mb]

Edit: the file from torrent is 90% complete and of good quality - probably the only one worth downloading.
Last edited by Guest on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
starfish21

Re: Diabły, diabły (1991) [Poland]

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

is this a request?

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... JcEEO4BMCM

[Image]

it's out there,several torrents available.
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

The e-mule links seem to be dead, as well as several filesonic, rapidshare and fileshare DDL. Chomikuj.pl is paid, so I´m downloading torrent.
starfish21

the torrent started quickly then died on me at 88% about 2 hrs ago,completely red now,just have to wait and see.

Post by Guest »   0 likes

I tried torrent indexing sites but not google...Because from past experience, google seemed no better. I'll try harder next time.
starfish21

I tried torrent indexing sites but not google...Because from past experience, google seemed no better. I'll try harder next time.
Google is your friend. 8-)
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

It´s a shame that the torrent is probably incomplete. I have recovered the 89% and I must say, that the quality of the rip is excellent and it looks almost like BD 480 rip. And the girl is so pretty... There are no really "interesting" scenes (everything is only insinuated), but this movie worth keeping on HD surely. We will see if the progress will go on. Meanwhile this thread could be moved to REQ - Poland, I think.
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REQ] Diabły, diabły (1991) [Poland]

Post by kev »   0 likes

Moved.

Thanks for discovering and working to bring this film to FLM. :thumbsup

kev.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

starfish21 wrote:the torrent started quickly then died on me at 88% about 2 hrs ago,completely red now,just have to wait and see.
Let's hope it is a weekend thing. Guy goes away for the weekend... turns off his PC. A Manhattan Baby torrent took over a month to complete.
yoko

Re: [REQ] Diabły, diabły (1991)

Post by yoko »   1 likes

Damn, what's going on with DD? I found many DD links at different hosts, but all have been deleted. This isn't even a recent blockbuster or anything :roll:

Both links posted appear to be the correct movie and have a full source, though. If more people would jump on the links, they would download faster...