[REL] Metichara (1988)

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Metichara (1988)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

[Image]
More information...

Метичара - зверь морской (Metichara - Sea Beast)

Synopsis: Eleven-year-old Niniko lives with her mother and successful stepfather. Once she is allowed to visit her father who lives on the coast. He nestles in a crowded house, where all are caring and attentive to each other. Her father has a friend - a clever and mischievous dolphin Metichara ...
corsarace

Post by corsarace »   0 likes

Thanks Phuzzy4242 for info. Did you make this poster yourself? [Image]I believe you did...
I looked this film, it's very good but very sad...
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

corsarace wrote:Thanks Phuzzy4242 for info. Did you make this poster yourself? [Image]I believe you did...
I looked this film, it's very good but very sad...
No, I searched with Google and translated the synopses as best I could. The cover was on one of the sites (don't remember which). Since I suck at finding and posting new stuff, I try to contribute by looking for info and giving reviews.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

reviews are always welcome,i detest it when someone(usually at imdb) slavers on for ages about how much he hated or loved a movie and tells you absolutely nothing about it.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Georgian movie with bad Russian dubbing? ARRHH... i have run into this way to often lately, extremely annoying

:icon_sniper Russian Dubbing

Thank you corsarace the picture is a huge improvement. this girl is very very cute. now if only we could find a copy with original sound.

Nino Surguladze :heart [Image] :heart ,[Image] :heart http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0839620/