[REL] Malyavkin i kompaniya (1986)

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Malyavkin i kompaniya (1986)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   3 likes

Hellboy wrote:There's no edk-link. All the other links in this forum works :)

I hope you can help me :)
They're in BLT's post, the second one in this thread. They do work because I downloaded them successfully.
Hellboy

Post by Hellboy »   0 likes

Then i have to wait?! :)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Hellboy wrote:Then i have to wait?! :)
What - exactly - is not working? When you click a link does it get added to your eMule's download queue? Do you have eMule running? Do you even have eMule installed? We can't help you without knowing what's going on.
Hellboy

I have eMule and when i click on the link then stand "No edk-link" in eMule
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Hellboy wrote:I have eMule and when i click on the link then stand "No edk-link" in eMule
I'm not sure what you mean but it sounds like your eMule and/or Windows might have glitched. You might want to look in Options on the General tab and click the "Handle eD2K Links" button if it's not grayed out. Also go to the Files tab and put a check next to "Watch clipboard for eD2K file links". You might also want to exit eMule and reboot your computer, then try the links again. If these things don't fix the problem, I'm not sure where else to look, except you might have to reinstall eMule to fix it.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Could it be that adding / to the end of the link would fix the problem!?

I think FLL just fixed the same problem with [REL] Buried Treasure (2001), but I don't know what he changed.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:Could it be that adding / to the end of the link would fix the problem!?

I think FLL just fixed the same problem with [REL] Buried Treasure (2001), but I don't know what he changed.
I successfully added both links to eMule and downloaded them last week. It also recognized them tonight (of course, it said I already have those files). It sounds like his eMule isn't set to be the "handler" for eD2K links.

Hellboy, you may also want to check your internet browser's settings to see what program it uses for eD2K links and point it to your eMule program if it's not already. If you're using Firefox, go to Tools -> Options -> Applications. In the "Content Type" column look for ed2k. I'm not on a Windows computer right now so I can't tell you the steps to set Internet Exploder.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:Could it be that adding / to the end of the link would fix the problem!?

I copied the hash from eMule. Originally to save time I used ed2k_hash. From what I have seen ed2k_hash leaves the trailing / off, it also doesn't convert spaces to %20 (not relevant to this case) and uses lower case for hashes (not relevant either). Either or both the first two things may sometimes cause eMule to reject the link. It's confusing because sometimes such links work fine. Unescaped spaces made 6 of the 216 links in the Norwegian kids threads fail for me for example, until I changed them to %20.

I fixed the links above in case that's the problem.
Hellboy

I'm back.
My PC was damaged.

Now it works.

Thx for the help
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks BLT :)