[REL] Plenilunio (1999)

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Plenilunio (1999)

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Since I began resharing this, I have had 3 users getting it from me, all with LowID. I have HighID and therefore am easily found, but my upload speeds are much much less than yours, emuler! :) I have read on other threads that it is easier for LowID users to "find" each other if they agree to use the same Server. Was it eMule Security No1 that you LowIDers agreed upon? And is there some setting that must be checked in the Options to keep a LowID user on that server?

I know, old news endlessly rehashed, I am not asking for myself but for others who may not have caught on yet how to deal with LowID problems. Not having the problem myself, my memory of the details is a little vague.
thevelvet

Post by thevelvet »   0 likes

Thanks for the help guys, I THINK I got things figured out. I do have a few problems opening the vlc files though.

When they attempt to open on vlc, the app opens and shows the file in a playlist but it never plays, even if I right click and hit play. After this, vlc seems to crash and I can't close it. This is happening for most files. Most of them I CAN play on windows media player.

Lastly, a few of the files freeze windows explorer when I right click and highlight open with.

Sorry for all the questions, but does anyone have any suggestions for these problems?
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

VLC seems to have been buggy lately. I did some reading earlier today, and apparently 3.0.13 Vetinari would not auto-Update and requires a manual Update, and its "fix" 3.0.14 was causing problems for some users, who rolled back to 3.0.12

Code: Select all

https://www.reddit.com/r/VLC/comments/n9g0gc/update_3014/
https://www.reddit.com/r/VLC/comments/n9wjc0/just_updated_to_3014_vetinari_video_lags_while/
Perhaps this is part of your problems -- depending on what version you are using. You may want to roll back as well. Or maybe you have not updated in a long while and it is now way out of date??? Look under tab Help > About to see what version you are on. Compare it to the list of VLC Releases:

Code: Select all

https://www.videolan.org/vlc/releases/
Note that 3.0.14 is still NOT EVEN LISTED! This is ramping up my own paranoia that perhaps VideoLAN Organization has been invaded by malware, as some have suggested. Personally I am avoiding any updates to 3.0.13 or 3.0.14 and am staying with 3.0.12 for now. If WMP is working for you, maybe that is a good alternative. You can also look into other media players.

Does anyone have more information on this issue?

Have you tried opening VLC just on its own, and then use the Media > Open File... tab? Do your files play properly then? Lately there is a LONG lag for me between clicking on a file and VLC actually opening, and if I get impatient and repeatedly click on it, then VLC will just lock up. Opening a file from the VLC Media tab keeps me from doing this.

I really have no notion what is going on with your Windows Explorer issues.

Sorry, I wish I could be of actual help to you. At best you can feel that you are not being ignored?
moisan4

Post by moisan4 »   0 likes

PotPlayer has replaced VLC for me. Works great, with constant updates, and never had an issue yet.
reptile12

Post by reptile12 »   0 likes

hey ghost is this an AI upscale or 1080p source? i can't even tell ;
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   2 likes

reptile12 wrote:hey ghost is this an AI upscale or 1080p source? i can't even tell ;
It's an AI upscale. This movie never has been released in HD.
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:39 am
reptile12 wrote:hey ghost is this an AI upscale or 1080p source? i can't even tell ;
It's an AI upscale. This movie never has been released in HD.
Upscale from full DVD5 image? Or DVDRip?
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Upscale from my own personal DVD.
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:25 pm
Upscale from my own personal DVD.
Don’t lie to me!

Just kidding.

Many thanks
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

[Image]
:icon_cool2