[REL] Tras el cristal AKA In a Glass Cage (1986)

Debaser

Re: [REL] Tras el cristal AKA In a glass cage (1987)

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

Thanks, that's a good option if we can't get this fixed, but since I and a few others are so close on Arthorius' rip I'd like to try sorting this out.
Oh god yes, please try to get his rip!!!

I don’t want to steal the limelight!!!, its just an alternative if you really get stuck.
FLL

Post by FLL »   5 likes

OK, now I know what is happening.

ARTHORIUS is still sharing Tras el Cristal, but it is not the same file as he posted in the first message of this thread. Its hash (which eMule uses to locate sources) is different. So everyone who started downloading using the link here is stuck at 89% since ARTHORIUS probably had the only full copy and he isn't sharing that one any more.

This could have been a mistake on his part -- copying a slightly different version of the file into his folder and not realizing eMule considered it a different file -- but more likely the file just became corrupted on his hard drive around October 20.

I have started downloading the file he is sharing, and I imported the 89% I already had from the original version so I wouldn't have to start from scratch. All except one chunk matched, that one chunk is probably the corrupted part of the file. When I get the new file complete I will try to import it back into the original, and if the 11% I am missing from the original is the same in the new version I should be able to become a full source so the people waiting on the original will get a complete file and won't have to start over. But that's not guaranteed, I will probably know for sure tomorrow.

Noone who is starting a new download should use ARTHORIUS' link at the start of this thread, use this one instead:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [701.20 Mb]

That is the correct link for the file ARTHORIUS is sharing, which has lots of other sources.

By the way, to anticipate a question you might have "How do I import a file?":

Importing a file is a feature of the mod I use, MorphXT, which is not in the standard .47c eMule. (I have heard some other mods have it also). It's sort of like using MetFileRegenerator to take a partially downloaded file and rebuild its index and validate which parts of the imported file are good, except that it's a whole lot quicker and easier. You don't need to shut down eMule, you just right click on the file in the Transfers window and select "Import parts to file". Useful in cases like this and also, for example, when you have a file half-downloaded from WinMX but the source disappears and you want to get the rest from eMule.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Success! It went quicker than I expected, the new version completed and I was able to use it to fill in the missing parts of the original to get a full copy, which I am now seeding. Those waiting on the original (the one with BY.ARTHORIUS in the name) should finally get completed before too long.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Tras el cristal AKA In a Glass Cage (1986)

Post by ghost »   26 likes

I found A Blu-Ray Remux of this epic Spanish movie.

Unfortunately it looked like someone switched off the lights. So I did some color grading and brought back some light:

[Image]
[Image]

[Image]
[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.49 Gb]

English subtitles:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [40.2 Kb]

German subtitles:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [46.7 Kb]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Wow, I remember this one as being pretty rough! So thank you! (I think.)

From the screengrabs I see how your color grading in particular looks like a tremendous improvement. The old version is one of those legendary blue-teal monstrosities.

If anyone wants to see some more scary screenshots from the only blu-ray release I know of, check here:
https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/In-a-Gla ... creenshots
Note that NOTHING is white: it is all blue! Ghost's version looks so much more natural.
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   0 likes

Watch this one with empty stomach