[REL] Camino (2008)

kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Camino (2008)

Post by kev »   0 likes

idler wrote:..But we can't! No one of FLM has it yet...
I know I'm only one lone source [aside from the whole half-of-Spain ;) ], but I do have it complete. ghost and FLL seem to be able to d/load pretty quick, which is why I noted in my last post that if they complete it they seem to share out pretty strong..

Anyway, I'll try and keep sharing as much as possible over the next 5 to 7 days... Then there might be a couple days where I head back home and get my PC set back up there...

Doin' what I can... ;)

kev.
rmt@36

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

Thanks for finding this one

I am glad it has been found to be shared, my interest has been piqued ever since it was brought to our attention

Thanks again for finding the movie and for finding the link so we could share the movie
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

I'm watching this and I'm getting a serious case of Deja vu. I could swear I have seen the part I'm watching now twice before. Same clip repeated over and over? :think :think :think

Can those who have downloaded this please check? Do you see what I see?
FLL

Post by FLL »   4 likes

emuler wrote:I'm watching this and I'm getting a serious case of Deja vu. I could swear I have seen the part I'm watching now twice before. Same clip repeated over and over? :think :think :think

Yes, THIS IS A FAKE.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [690.78 Mb]
This file includes repeated scenes, what looks like part of the trailer, and even an anti-piracy message.

This is a new tactic to make it harder to detect fakes, previewing the file makes it look Ok and a lot of time and bandwidth is wasted before you find otherwise. I first came across this sort of thing about a month ago on Entre le murs (2008).

Making this a request again, the hunt continues!
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

FLL wrote:
emuler wrote:I'm watching this and I'm getting a serious case of Deja vu. I could swear I have seen the part I'm watching now twice before. Same clip repeated over and over? :think :think :think

Yes, THIS IS A FAKE.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [690.78 Mb]
This file includes repeated scenes, what looks like part of the trailer, and even an anti-piracy message.

This is a new tactic to make it harder to detect fakes, previewing the file makes it look Ok and a lot of time and bandwidth is wasted before you find otherwise. I first came across this sort of thing about a month ago on Entre le murs (2008).

Making this a request again, the hunt continues!
:wall :blush

Boy, am I em-bare-assed!! :(

Obviously I watched a bit of the beginning saw opening credits, zipped along to parts in-between and anticipated closing credits without even going there... I guess after coming across one pRon fake after another, when I saw the opening credits I just made the jump with out really checking for solid ground on the other side..

SUPER sorry folks!! :blush

I will double up my fake-detection efforts in the future for releases that I don't personally ripp... ;)

Sorry again, for my mistake...

kev.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   8 likes

OMG

What a beautiful film.
Here's a (verified) DVD screener, excellent quality, it only has
occasional "for your consideration" stamps, not disturbing.

This one's highly recommended.

Have no screenshots (yet) - might wait for the dvd release.

Admin, you can put this to the release section now!

:icon_old

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]

enjoy!
emuler

Oh Lordy Lord! Another incredibly well shared one. :wall I'll have to wait until things slow down a little. Or maybe hunt around for direct links. :(
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Here's a (verified) DVD screener, excellent quality
:heart :heart :heart
emuler

Has anyone found subs for this? :pray
emuler

Damn tearjerker. :icon_frown2 Sniff!

Really beautiful movie. :inlove I lost two loved ones to cancer a couple of years ago, so this strikes a bit too close to home. :bigups

btw. I know why we can't find any subs. The guys making them all died of old age. Incredible amount of rapidfire dialogue. :bigups