benjaminblack

[REL] Camino (2008)

Post by benjaminblack »   0 likes

ORIGINAL TITLE: Camino

YEAR: 2008

RUNNING TIME: 143 min.

OFFICIAL WEB: http://www.caminolapelicula.com/

GENRE: Drama
SYNOPSIS/PLOT: Inspired by a real recent event, Camino is an emotional adventure about a brilliant eleven-year-old girl who must simultaneously face two completely new events in her life - falling in love and dying. Above all, Camino is a bright light that manages to shine though every one of the dark doors that try to stifle her desire to live, love and seek ultimate happiness.

I only found e-links fakes with only 15 minutes .

CAST: Nerea Camacho

[Image]
[Image]
[Image]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1206285/
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Camino (2008)

Post by kev »   0 likes

WOW!!!!!

This movie looks fantastic!! Thanks for finding it, benjaminblack, I can't wait for the DVD to be released!!! I've watched the trailers over and over and they almost bring me to tears every time... Her dream sequences look stunning; very emotional!

I found quite a few links that I'm downloading, that SEEM like they'll pan out, but they might be the same fakes that you found. If I can confirm them, I'll post them and move this thread to release. :pray

In the past I worked at the children's ward in a cancer center, so I'm sure that has a lot to do with this movie affecting me so powerfully... The trailers brought back a lot of memories... ;)

kev.
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

Looks cool, thx for bringing to our attention, hope it will be released soon (and with subs :) )
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Ditto. :onfire My kind of stuff.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

I await eagerly.......one of those movies I feel I 'should' watch rather than necessarily want to. All part of my education.............
Thanks benjaminblack for the heads-up :)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   13 likes

Weeded this one link outta a sea of fake pRon links.. :eyecrazy

Edit: This is a clever FAKE.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [690.78 Mb]

Confirmed and set to release. If ghost or FLL could pick it up quick, that would be a big help in sharing. :)

Still searching for a subtitle link, but nada yet... :(

kev.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Please keep it shared at least till I complete it. :pray My ISP says the repairs to the damaged cables could take till 31st December. :icon_frown2
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Please keep it shared at least till I complete it. :pray My ISP says the repairs to the damaged cables could take till 31st December.
But we can't! No one of FLM has it yet. :icon_surrender Better repair the cable from India to Spain first; half of Spain seems to share this... :icon_1dancingban
benjaminblack

Post by benjaminblack »   0 likes

FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

No need for all the concern, I see 46 sources of which >10 are complete, it's not disappearing anytime soon. Thanks for finding this benjaminblack (and finding the file, kev)!