[RREL] Sunes Sommar (1993)

pillowbaker

Re: [RREL] Sunes Sommar (1993)

Post by pillowbaker »   19 likes

I've for a while heard some good things about Sune and his adventures. I wanted to find and share an upgrade of this film and I discovered a few 1080p webrip torrents at rarbg. After waiting nearly a month for it to complete, I can share it now. Haven't watched it yet, but the few parts I skimmed were funny:
"S-W-I-T-Z-E-R-L-A-N-D, what country is that?"
"Switzerland. They speak a funny language called yodeling. It sounds a bit like this..."

Ok, I am effortlessly humored. Not meaning to disrespect anyone, and after all, it is a Swedish movie. This is me right now --> :icon_1idiot

It would appear the film is mostly centered around the boy, though it does feature a cute Tina Johnson as Cornelia. Also, Sune's younger brother seems to be much more of a troublemaker than he is! Imdb mentions an alternate TV series version of the film with one extra scene (as they like to do with Swedish children's shows) but after not really looking at all, I have found no other information about this.

Torrent from here. I am still seeding the torrent if you wish to grab it there. No matter how much I seed, I've remained one of the very few seeders.

Note: My emule bandwidth is a bit busy at the moment but I just can't help but share more! Please grab it from there if you're interested.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.38 Gb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [44.3 Kb] English subs

The rarbg torrent included a directory of subs in 18 languages! Attached for anyone interested here.

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.