[REL] Barnen på Luna (2000) [TV Series]

popdrome

[REL] Barnen på Luna (2000) [TV Series]

Post by popdrome »   15 likes

This has been promised to us a few times.
Golly, it's a good tv series, about time I release it ;), and here 'tis.

[Image]

It's a decent DTV rip in 4 parts (8 eps consist) - starring 4 kids in the following 'configuration':

Children of the Luna is about four children whose parents were killed in a plane crash. They are brought together by destiny
and escape society's, and their grandparent's, cumbersome attempts to take care of them. Their salvation is this boy's, Glenn,
refurbished old boat, Luna, that carries them on the adventure of their lives. Luna becomes their new home,
and with time they get to know one another and they are united into a new family. Their goal is to find their way to Torsten's
grandmother's old house, Solbacken (Sunny Hill), on a remote island in the Stockholm archipelago. But their path is lined
with constant danger and frivolous adventure. They know they are sought after by the police. Bad weather puts them in danger,
and through Lilla Pärlan's (Little Pearl) constant escapades, they are constantly at risk of being discovered. Lots of times their
loyalty and their friendship are tested. Love and jealousy are also close travelling companions. Humor is mixed with thrills and
tragedy in this heart-warming story about the children's struggle to overcome the grief after their parents' sudden demise.
It becomes a summer vacation they will never forget.

Internet source: http://www.filmlance.se/ Translation: Pepi

More info and pics:
http://lostmoviesarchive.com/tv.php?id=4

ATM have NO subtitles...

here you go
Like this post to see ed2k links  [499.82 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [499.81 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [499.55 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [499.81 Mb]
Hope you like!

[Image]

set to release..

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0267153/
kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Barnen på Luna (2000) [TV Series]

Post by kev »   0 likes

Fantastic!! Many, MANY thanks, popdrome!!

I had posted this a few years ago as a [REQ] and it must have gotten lost in translation when we shifted servers... I thought about it sometime back, couldn't find it and couldn't remember it's name, but I KNEW it had a 'nautical' theme... ;)

Seems like they had an interactive website for the show that had a photo album you could turn the pages of and click on certain pix.

I figured they would eventually release it on DVD! Yay!

Thanks again, popdrome. Great find!

kev.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Nice, popdrome. Thanks. :clap

btw. what does s!Xfix stand for?
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

Great series that i got as tvcaps a few years ago when it rerun on swedish national broadcaster.
thelost

Post by thelost »   32 likes

Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

thelost wrote:its pretty decent given how this was shot 22 years ago.
The dark ages of cinema, with hand-cranked cameras. This gave me some giggling fits.

THANK YOU so much, thelost! All the positive reactions to this lead me to believe it is something I will enjoy. I had not even heard of it because it is so recent! ;)

Uncorrected machine-translated English subtitles and the original Swedish subtitles:
Barnen på Luna EN&SV SRTS.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   1 likes

Night457 wrote:The dark ages
Oh yeah I remember that! The time you could go online and just download anything! And visit a lunchroom without being vaccinated! And present yourself online as whoever you wanted... the bliss of being anonymous! People without cell phones just being part of us! omg yeah.. those ole' days...

Don't go quietly into the night.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thanks for the quality share on this Swedish tv series, thelost and popdrome! And thanks so much for providing the subs, Night! I am ticking off recommended Swedish tv classics one by one, still. I've seen several reviews that say the show is great, it's almost unreal. Have never heard of it before. I am excited to see what sort of adventures are involved.