[REL] My Guardian Angel (2016)

kev
Site Admin

[REL] My Guardian Angel (2016)

Post by kev »   19 likes

My Guardian Angel

Synopsis:
imdb wrote:When Hannah's parents took her to a new school, they said it was to give her a new start. However, Hannah is 11, autistic, and due to her condition, unable to speak. She had a twin called Angel, but when Angel died, Hannah was forbidden to grieve by her abusive parents and punished when she sought comfort from her sister's things. Hannah begins to realize that just maybe, she may have an ally not of this world. Her own 'Guardian "Angel"'.
Pix:
[Image]
[Image][Image][Image][Image]

This is a VERY independent UK film with some tepid writing and bad acting, yet I thought it worked great. Due to the actress Holly Jacobson. While not a raving beauty or an actress of Dakota Fanning's calibre; she is cute as hell, and is onscreen for virtually the entire film. 90% screen time if not more. And I LOVE her voice!! (And her legs that she sports with her little school-uniform skirts.)...:heart (This is most definitely a film that Debaser would go ga-ga over... ;) )

She carried the film on her shoulders with dual roles, and in my opinion pulled it off better than Jodelle Ferland did in Tideland.

She's got a lot on the ball, now at a ripe young age of 13 she's trying to direct her first feature film. :)

I've come across a number of her shorts and some other videos by her that I'll be posting in the 'Shorts' section later tonight or soon.

ed2k link:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.36 Mb]

I hope members like this as much as I did. :) I can't wait for it to be released on DVD and Blu-Ray.

kev.
ghost
Site Admin

Re: [REL] My Guardian Angel (2016)

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thank you very much kev! :P
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

kev wrote:Debaser would go ga-ga over...
AND me! I forgot to say thanks, kev, so here's: Thanks!

:icon_1dancingban :icon_1dancingban

Don't go quietly into the night.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   16 likes

For all Holly Jacobson fans (kev, I know you are ;) ):

Here's the movie in HD:

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.35 Gb]