[REL] High Season (1987)

Debaser

Re: [REL] High Season (1987)

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

All you do is locate the said film you are downloading, double click it so you see the sources, then right click a users name and click Add To Friends.
Go to the messages screen and locate the name you added, then simply right click the name and click Establish Friend Slot.

By doing this the D/L or U/L will not stop running between the two chosen users unless one or both of you manually disconnect.

BTW the download will not start running straightaway and eMule will not remember who had a friend slot if you close eMule.
wizardly1

Post by wizardly1 »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:All you do is locate the said film you are downloading, double click it so you see the sources, then right click a users name and click Add To Friends.
Go to the messages screen and locate the name you added, then simply right click the name and click Establish Friend Slot.

By doing this the D/L or U/L will not stop running between the two chosen users unless one or both of you manually disconnect.

BTW the download will not start running straightaway and eMule will not remember who had a friend slot if you close eMule.
Ok, i will give this a try soon! Thanks!
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

also, only one friendslot can be active at any given time. If you give a friendslot to someone else, it gets automatically taken away from the guy who had it earlier.
redcat

Post by redcat »   0 likes

Is it possible someone can reshare this one please ? :angel
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

Hmmm...last time it was Debaser...three years ago... :icon_daz
redcat

Post by redcat »   0 likes

Got it complete. Thanks to our generous donator. :icon_party
worf12

Post by worf12 »   4 likes

Can some one reshare this please.

worf12
Rich wrote:Original release is here...

Like this post to see ed2k links  [556.82 Mb]

May need reshare ;)
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

I've put in a re-seed request for a 768mb rip of this from one of the private torrent trackers I frequent if there's a problem sharing Rich's original release.

lb
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:I've put in a re-seed request for a 768mb rip of this from one of the private torrent trackers I frequent if there's a problem sharing Rich's original release.
...and if there's a problem with that, I've got the DVD...
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote: ...and if there's a problem with that, I've got the DVD...
Even better.......a nice fresh crisp 2cd size rip would definitely be on my wish list! :pray

lb