[RREL] Friends (1971) [DVDRip added]

Post by Guest »   0 likes

On topic... Very good too!

Similar style and storyline as Blue Lagoon.

Re: [REL] Friends (1971)

Post by Guest »   31 likes

This one is for sure on topic, should be in the UK section. Follow up "Paul and Michelle".

There was a long version on German TV (regional program, WDR) in 1971 as a series. I caught a repeat in the early 80`s on VHS, but lost it on moving. :cry:

2 Clips to get you informed:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [12.13 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [10.67 Mb]

You would have my infinite gratitude to capture it ;-)

But I never tried that, so I cannot help you about it.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

You could try 'WinTV-USB', I haven't used it personally, but a friend of mine says it works for him.

http://www.hauppauge.com/html/usb_data.htm

You may want to get a few other opinions before you go and buy this though ;)

Rich :)

Doh!

A capture card is really what you need!
You could try 'WinTV-USB', I haven't used it personally, but a friend of mine says it works for him.
A tv-tuner pci card for 69$US is really cheap... Too cheap to be a good product I think...

To get a good capture card, you should think about spending
around 150$US.

If you don't have the money to get one, you should think about asking a friend (or buying one, making the job, and giving it back to store saying that it can't do the job well and want to be refund ;-)
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

:saycool:

Thanks! :thumbup:

Rich :)

p.s. could you right click and check this file is set to release in 'Shared Files', seems to be a long queue, thanks again ;)

Coooooooooooool!!

Thx a lot!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   37 likes

[Image]
One of the most attractive feature of coming of age dramas is the idea of the innocence which can be found inspite of the rest of the world . Such innocence is beautifully presented here in a wonderful, if not realistic, fable of young love and redemption. Beautifully protrayed by two young actors, Anicee Alvina is particularly remarkable as the young Michelle, the film weaves together the tapestry of a wonderful place where our young lovers can live rleativlely free from the corrupting influences of the outside world, and develop along the way from troubled teenagers to mature and capable young (albeit very young) adults. Only at the end, when the outside world intrudes on their cocoon, does the tragedy occur.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [679.69 Mb]
ardnasnaf

Re: [RREL] Friends (1971) [DVDRip added]

Post by ardnasnaf »   0 likes

Hello it's me again.

I found this movie on eMule some time ago, and i have aproblem i can't understand a word of French.If somebody have subtitles it will be very handy

Thank's
NRJ

Re: [RREL] Friends (1971) [DVDRip added]

Post by NRJ »   0 likes

LOL i was the one who originally released it. I got a new capture card. sometime this year i might remake one.