[REL] The Spy Who Caught a Cold (1995) short [United Kingdom]

Short films and movies available on-line at Vimeo, YouTube and similar sites can be posted here once they have an ed2k link.
ptguardian

Re: [REL] The Spy Who Caught a Cold (1995)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Perhaps that is just for jdownloader that it is throttled?

What is the password to this?

The url crap always messes up passwords that are one. They need to be posted using the Code option.

password

Code: Select all

www.surrealmoviez.info
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   68 likes

Looks like a few already have this but still no ed2k? I might as well throw it out there.

[Image][Image][Image]

Enjoy

Like this post to see ed2k links  [127.04 Mb]

Thanks buffy_summers this is a good upgrade. :cool
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:Three tries and I can"t even get the first file. :( My bandwidth sucks.
If you are referring to the links buffy provided rapidshare now has a download maximum of 30KB/s for free users.
It was going fast enough - 60K-90K until it got to 91% and stopped all three times I tried. I finally gave up. I do appreciate your posting of it. :)
Popinoz

Post by Popinoz »   1 likes

Hi everyone,
I'm new here, but I have been looking around your site recently for a link to the short move "The spy who caught a cold" After numerous dead ends and wasted subscriptions, I found the full movie at https://vk.com/video23147901_164334249. I realise that this topic has been quiet for ages, but if others have had the problems I've had, and just given up, this may help. I hope it does.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Welcome to FLM, Popinoz ;)

The ed2k link in this thread from 2012 still works. So, what was your problem?
Popinoz

Post by Popinoz »   0 likes

The only computer that I have access to is set up as a ramdrive, and is restricted in other ways so that many sites are unavailable. My mobile phone doesn't seem to like any of the Mule for Android type apps that are available. I cannot have my own dedicated computer where I am for reasons that I don't want to go into. Needless to say I am restricted as to the type of download that I can access. Just trying to help.
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Popinoz wrote:The only computer that I have access to is set up as a ramdrive, and is restricted in other ways so that many sites are unavailable. My mobile phone doesn't seem to like any of the Mule for Android type apps that are available. I cannot have my own dedicated computer where I am for reasons that I don't want to go into. Needless to say I am restricted as to the type of download that I can access. Just trying to help.
Most likely, in your place I would like to see it online before it was very difficult now even on YouTube you can find it and what I did when I did not have a laptop to buy a USB flash drive and save them or upload to the cloud, that if on a computer Internet cafe
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Welcome to FLM, Popinoz!

I, for one, thank you for the direct link. There are many here who can't use the mule for one reason or another so additional sources are always welcome.
Popinoz

Post by Popinoz »   0 likes

Hi everybody,
So the problem that I have is simple. I am currently in a detention centre waiting on a visa decision. There are so many archaic restrictions in place which severely limit my ability to get access to things. So obviously, (and thanks for the tip) I can't get to a library, internet café or such like, so I am stuck with my mobile phone. I know this isn't Dear Abby or a forum to air my grievances. Just letting you know what's what. Keep up the good work.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

No judgements from us. ghost sounded a little put off because for years we've gotten the same type of comment from people who dislike using eMule and demand we use another format. There are many advantages to eMule, such as looooong file retention and how easy it is to share files. There are disadvantges too, which we readily acknowledge. eMule has worked well for us, but we don't mind when other sources are found.

Hope your detention situation gets resolved soon.