powersharing them all now.
[Image]

Re: [REL] Camomile Lawn 1992

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:bigups Thank you very much
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:powersharing them all now.
Yet another epic share from starfish :thumbsup

Maybe I was wrong about people not sharing after all :think

starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:
starfish21 wrote:powersharing them all now.
Yet another epic share from starfish :thumbsup

Maybe I was wrong about people not sharing after all :think

maybe i'm being selfish but i'm very fussy about who i share with,the nucleus of this forum have given me plenty of stuff in the past so i'm willing to give back,but i don't share anything long term.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

starfish21 wrote:maybe i'm being selfish but i'm very fussy about who i share with,the nucleus of this forum have given me plenty of stuff in the past so i'm willing to give back,but i don't share anything long term.
In principle I do the same. My 'flmhash' system is (hopefully) only known here, so only FLM members and guests can request reshares from me. Unfortunately some members download stuff from here, but don't reshare later when requested.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

I passed this by when I first saw it because I figured it wouldn't still be shared. Thanks to sodepetahi (who hasn't been here since Feb 2008) and especially to starfish21.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:Maybe I was wrong about people not sharing after all :think
While human nature says you are right in some cases, I think the effect is exaggerated because of circumstances. I think not many people archived stuff back in 2004, and many who do have had system crashes and lost a lot of it. Hard drive space and backup media was in many cases 10x as expensive, my 150GB external back then cost more than a 1.5TB one now. Plus net speeds were lower. So people chose their downloads more carefully and most didn't keep them.

If I had been able to accurately predict the future, when I got here I would have been downloading and saving a lot more releases from 2004-2006. But I remember when I heard Napster was in danger of being shut down, I went on a massive downloading spree since obviously I wouldn't be able to get mp3s later. Oops. :blush So I suck at predicting the future of p2p. :)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:think Nothing happens, no progress anymore - thought someone promised to share the last 15%...
corsarace

Post by corsarace »   0 likes

willow wrote::think Nothing happens, no progress anymore - thought someone promised to share the last 15%...

The same for me. First episode complete and silence... 5-15% to other 3 parts... :pray
idler

Post by idler »   21 likes