[REL] Those Glory Glory Days 1984

loverboy

Re: [REL] Those Glory Glory Days 1984

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:after scanning this movie i am coming up with the same question i had felt when viewing the pictures. is it just me or are the girls really boys dressed as girls and acting like girls. they sound like and act like girls but i can't get it out of my head they are young drag queens? am i the only one? :eyecrazy
What are you trying to say?.......that our schoolgirls are ugly? :icon_biggrin2
After having examined more closely I regret to say I probably agree with you ;)
I can only suggest more beer.......you'll probably notice an improvement! :icon_beergulp

lb
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

loverboy wrote: What are you trying to say?.......that our schoolgirls are ugly? :icon_biggrin2
I can only suggest more beer.......you'll probably notice an improvement! :icon_beergulp
lb
In my time with the Federal German Navy, I spent a lot of time at Portsmouth, Portland Bill, Newcastle, Rosyth, Dublin etc.
Somebody has to tell it to you: English girls are either ugly or stupid or pregnant or engaged.
We always preferred Scottish, Welsh and Irish girls... :icon_old :onfire
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

idler wrote:
loverboy wrote: What are you trying to say?.......that our schoolgirls are ugly? :icon_biggrin2
lb
In my time with the Federal German Navy, I spent a lot of time at Portsmouth, Portland Bill, Newcastle, Rosyth, Dublin etc.
Somebody has to tell it to you: English girls are either ugly or stupid or pregnant or engaged.
You spent some time in some few shitholes then. Those places really don’t count unless you’re a squaddie. Complete slums!
As for Scottish girls, they are fine until they try and speak.

Most English SG's win hands down!!

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

[Image]
I concede this one ain't ugly. Might still be engaged...or stupid...or pregnant... :icon_box2
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

idler wrote:...or stupid...or pregnant... :icon_box2
>> LOL <<
Debaser

idler wrote:[Image]
I concede this one ain't ugly. Might still be engaged...or stupid...or pregnant... :icon_box2

Stupid enough not to spot the guy with the camera :thumbsup
Ok so it was an SLR at about 1/4 of a mile away :)
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

:cool i thinks this clears it up that i was not crazy on this post at least :icon_beergulp maybe a few more beers and i will take another look.

:)
Debaser

ptguardian wrote::cool i thinks this clears it up that i was not crazy on this post at least :icon_beergulp maybe a few more beers and i will take another look.

:)
Indeed. The girls in this film bare no relation to English SG's. I dont think they are even girls.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i think one of them looks a bit like a young amy winehouse.regards scots girls...you might check out some of the private girl schools in edinburgh...
you might change your mind after hearing some of those girls,my work takes me all over the country(scotland) and i've never heard accents like theirs anywhere