[REL] "The Queen's Nose" TV SER 1995

whohas

Re: [REL] "The Queen's Nose" TV SER 1995

Post by whohas »   0 likes

FLL wrote:I pity those who have to depend on direct download...
Thanks for the re-upload FLL I really REALLY appreciate it!!! :) :) :)

I personally don't mind emule for downloading, I just choose not to release files on e-mule because:

1.) my connection is not always on, or stable
2.) I have very limited upload speeds
3.) the computer I have most of my files on, and the one I capture on is not the one I leave e-mule downloading on so transfering files can get tedious

So for the benefit of other users I tend to release anything I share on websites so they can get it faster :)
As I say in most of my release posts, feel free to share anything I upload on e-mule if you like, and post links on our forum for those who prefer to use e-mule.
emuler wrote:whohas: how about posting the rest of these? :clap Nice clean family fun.

About the aspect ratio, it is really weird, but it plays fine using the TV output of my nVidia graphics adapter on my PC. Glad nVidia got something right with the TV out. :bigups
In its native format its captured into letterbox mode, not sure why. What I meant was if you want to see it full screen on the computer, thats the adjustments you need to make.

As for releasing more, looking at what was salvaged from this stupid partition error I had, I have 2 random eps from season 05, and the first 4 eps from season 6. I am sure if I had more before they were lost.. I think I did, but oh well, cest la vie.

Since all the later episodes past season 4 are linked onto one another in a continuous story, any random episode in those series would be a spoiler for the one before

Looking on the BBC website, (http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/) they say they are going to start repeating Series 3 from the beginning in sequence,
(s3e01: august 30th, s03e02 august 31st)
let's hope they air the whole series, and all the rest after so we can capture the episodes and immortalize them on the net!

I will try to capture and release them when they are next on, in a better quality format than what was recorded before.

Pansy [series 4/5/6] sure gets cuter as she gets older in the later series :heart shame its not the same people in series 7 as it was in 4/5/6 :( (though, if i remember correctly they do pop-in for a guest appearance on one episode)
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Thanks. I can be patient. :)
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   6 likes

Here we go...........
I'll try to release episodes as they're transmitted. Bear in mind I am of limited intellect &
a reminder from members (by PM?) when next being broadcast would help jog my memory.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [252.70 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [249.76 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [248.71 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [247.45 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [249.34 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [261.20 Mb]

Enjoy!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Thanks loverboy. I moved the thread to REL.
emuler

Thanks! Downloading now. :)
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

FLL wrote:I pity those who have to depend on direct download... I could have reshared this via eMule in literally 3 minutes, instead I spent too much of the last 5 hours fucking around with uploading this (had to do it three times). In terms of human time and attention and hassle required to upload and download, I have found eMule is usually superior...

Anyway... http://rapidshare.com/files/139693630/Q ... 06.avi.htm
5 hours?? Might help to adjust your eMule settings before trying that again. Direct upload is not for everyone. Gotta be pretty advanced to do it correctly. :thumbsup
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote: 5 hours?? Might help to adjust your eMule settings before trying that again. :thumbsup
Now why precisely would FLL want to mess around with his eMule settings?
Bearing in mind this is an ed2k forum I'd say his settings are spot-on......have you ever experienced the incredible upload speeds he's able to offer? FLL has taken great trouble in configuring eMule to maximum effect for us all to benefit from. One of the great sharers & sharing is what this community is all about.

BTW.........Episode 2 added to release.

Cheers!
emuler

Oh my poor hard disk! LOL Keep 'em coming, loverboy. :thumbsup
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:
Amadeus wrote: 5 hours?? Might help to adjust your eMule settings before trying that again. :thumbsup
Now why precisely would FLL want to mess around with his eMule settings?
Bearing in mind this is an ed2k forum I'd say his settings are spot-on......have you ever experienced the incredible upload speeds he's able to offer? FLL has taken great trouble in configuring eMule to maximum effect for us all to benefit from. One of the great sharers & sharing is what this community is all about.

BTW.........Episode 2 added to release.

Cheers!
ed2k has its limits, as do torrents and direct downloading.

The superior man has equal understand of them all. :bigups
whohas

Post by whohas »   0 likes

erm.. ok then I guess I wont bother uploading my dvb rips. Should I rely on you doing the next coming weekends?

and can somebody explain to me how this forum said you posted these eps yesterday when the second episode was only aired today? Some technical glitch in the forum?