[REL] Never Take Sweets from a Stranger (1960)

Warg

Re: [REL] Never Take Sweets from a Stranger (1960)

Post by Warg »   1 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
Warg wrote:Well, the Beatles and ABBA made movies about themselves but I would refrain from calling them "actors" :lol:.
You mean you don't think the Beatles were real actors in Yellow Submarine and Help? :lol:
Hm, in Yellow Submarine they looked so flat it seemed to me a whole dimension of the Fab4 was missing ... :think :lol:

[Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

Yes, they really needed to round out their acting abilities. I blame the Blue Meanies.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   1 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
Warg wrote:Don't forget they are responsible for global warming. I'd like to meet the guy though, who stole the childhood of Greta Thunberg ... ;) :lol:
"Fxck you, Greta!" Her parents and puppeteers took it away. She's an actress (check IMDb)...
I'm in total agreement with what you're saying about her, but I wouldn't use her IMDB page as proof she's an 'actress'.

Pretty much all the listings are for her appearances on TV / film for doing what she's doing. Speaking out on something she only understands from the lopsided propaganda she's spoon fed.

kev.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

kev wrote:I'm in total agreement with what you're saying about her, but I wouldn't use her IMDB page as proof she's an 'actress'.

Pretty much all the listings are for her appearances on TV / film for doing what she's doing. Speaking out on something she only understands from the lopsided propaganda she's spoon fed.

kev.
I didn't say she's a good actress. 8-)

Incidentally, at age 16 she still falls within the FLM guidelines so it's fine if anyone wants to post her performances. I won't download them but someone may be a masochist. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:Incidentally, at age 16 she still falls within the FLM guidelines so it's fine if anyone wants to post her performances. I won't download them but someone may be a masochist. :lol: :lol: :lol:
To put it in Gretas own words: "How can you dare ... We are watching you!" :lol: :mrgreen:
We already have movies here about Peter of Amiens and the Crusade of the Children - this is pretty much like a burlesque covering version of it ... ;)
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

Warg wrote:
Phuzzy4242 wrote:Incidentally, at age 16 she still falls within the FLM guidelines so it's fine if anyone wants to post her performances. I won't download them but someone may be a masochist. :lol: :lol: :lol:
To put it in Gretas own words: "How can you dare ... We are watching you!" :lol: :mrgreen:
We already have movies here about Peter of Amiens and the Crusade of the Children - this is pretty much like a burlesque covering version of it ... ;)
LOL you know who Greta reminds me of? Of this girl, also 14yo,
OTOH not after a noble prize although she also stirred up quite a bit (of public hysteria) at the time:
https://www.first-loves.net/forums/view ... maidentrip

Like Greta, she liked to sail. Unlike Greta, she didn't use a diesel motor. :angel :angel :angel :angel

Don't go quietly into the night.
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:LOL you know who Greta reminds me of? Of this girl, also 14yo,
OTOH not after a noble prize although she also stirred up quite a bit (of public hysteria) at the time:
I think the story of Mathias Rust, the 18 year old german fool who easily could have started WWIII, is even nearer to it :(. Don't know if you're old enough to remember it ;) ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-20609795
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   1 likes

Warg wrote:old enough to remember it ;) ...
Old? me? what are you implying, Warg? :naughty
I was trying to get the subject matter back on sort-of topic though.
Clearly I failed LOL
and yesyou made a good point
I agree with AOTA when it comes to Greta, who I've heard will be in the excorsist remake,
or she should be.. :mrgreen:

Don't go quietly into the night.