[REL] The Unloved (2009)

kev
Site Admin

Re: [REL] The Unloved (2009)

Post by kev »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:Shouldn't it be moved?
Yes! where are the Admins? Have they taken a collective vacation?

Kev? FLL? Ghost? Debaser? Rich? ;)
Hey, popdrome! Looks like a great release!!

I work in the school system at a pre-school as well as at an elementary after school program; with the end of the school year rapidly approaching, getting things ready for the summer term has been keeping me busy of late. I haven't seemed to have time to do much more than pop in for a few and view the newest posts...

Hell, I haven't even had time to clean some space on my PC so I can actually D/L some of these marvelous releases... :eyecrazy

Monday's a holiday for us in the US... Hopefully I'll get some time to get something done..

kev.
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

kev wrote: Hey, popdrome! Looks like a great release!!
Yes! verified as a great release! ;) all credits to loverboy, I had nothing to do with it ;)
kev wrote:I work (...)
yeah, I've heard of this thing called "real life" before, mebbe I should check it out... ;)

More importantly, good to see you kev and thanks for the sign of life. :thumbsup
So take it easy we'll make sure nothing gets nicked ;)
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

popdrome wrote:
kev wrote: Hey, popdrome! Looks like a great release!!
Yes! verified as a great release! ;) all credits to loverboy, I had nothing to do with it ;)
:blush

Thanks for the headsup, popdrome... Obviously I need to slow down a bit WHEN checking over the new posts...

loverboy!! As already stated; many, many thanks for taking the time to record and rip this show. I REALLY look forward to downloading and watching this one..

As debaser has also already noted; this girl would be VERY lovable... :heart Some bastards [institutions] can't see the simple beauty right under their noses... :wall

kev.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Thanks for the release loverboy!

And thanks for keeping the thread... I just loooooove the picture at the top....
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I don't expect that any subtitles exist... :(

Their rubbish english is hard to understand for me :wall
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Only real hope for subs is if it was closed captioned, and if loverboy's capture process saves them, and he still has his original capture. Though down the road it could always be out on DVD sometime.

Post by Guest »   0 likes

ghost wrote:I don't expect that any subtitles exist... :(

Their rubbish english is hard to understand for me :wall
If you are really patient I could do the subs - I'm having no problem understanding.

:bigups
miih

Post by miih »   0 likes

wooow!! this little actress is so beautifull!
thank you very much, FLL!
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

FLL wrote:Only real hope for subs is if it was closed captioned, and if loverboy's capture process saves them, and he still has his original capture. Though down the road it could always be out on DVD sometime.
USA dvd release this month 24th of May and it has English subtitles ;)
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote: USA dvd release this month 24th of May and it has English subtitles ;)
I bought this on DVD and there are no subs. I just got around to watching it a couple of nights ago and there was a bit of dialog I could not understand, even after going back and playing those sections over a few times. This movie really could use subtitles even for most English speakers.

I found the movie very slow, and I am used to slow movies as I watch a lot of foreign movies. I realize it was not made for entertainment, but even so, I found the movie pretty depressing. A lot of times if a movie looks really promising to me, I will buy it on DVD and wait to watch it until I get the DVD. On this one, I wish I had watched the download. I probably would have bought a different DVD instead.