[REL] The Enid Blyton Adventure Series (1996)

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] The Enid Blyton Adventure Series (1996)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Thanks, guys! Great to be back. Had a tough time finding the site after all this time, but some earnest Googling produced results. :D
If you have contact with any of the other 'old-timers', let them know where we're at. It'd be great to have the old crew back.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Thanks, lb. Great release as usual. Any chance of English subs?

That was a phenomenally casual retun,Emuler. :o

Welcome back.
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   1 likes

Welcome back emuler :eyecrazy

Now 7 of 10 top posters (total 83 of 551 posting members of the old site) have returned :dance

Wonder if Ghost and FLL are planning comeback by any chance... :think
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Awww! This is just like my school reunion - got to catch up with lots of old friends there too. :D Thanks for the warm welcome.

I hope the https thing is not preventing some from returning - unless you have administrative privileges and are willing to override default browser security settings, you can't get in.

Btw. I had to re-register, but it allowed me to do so using my old name and password. Now I'm wondering if this might break something down the line (there are two emuler histories).
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

emuler wrote:Awww! This is just like my school reunion - got to catch up with lots of old friends there too. :D Thanks for the warm welcome.

I hope the https thing is not preventing some from returning - unless you have administrative privileges and are willing to override default browser security settings, you can't get in.

Btw. I had to re-register, but it allowed me to do so using my old name and password. Now I'm wondering if this might break something down the line (there are two emuler histories).
Harder to get in means more people that really want FLM will find a way to get here. Less casual lurkers and spam bots. ;)

You had to re-register because this is a new site. Mimzy was able to save a lot of info from the old site which is great but this is a 'new' site. :D Check out some changes New posting guidelines

Someone could easily pose as some one else but the regulars here have distinct personalities and can easily be verified given time. Much of the old crew I am glad to see back but there are a few that I am glad who did not make it. The dictatorship, arrogance and lack of action allowing the focus here to borderline CP of prior administration became clear when you compare it to the new admins great teamwork, dedication, foresight and Mimzy's better grasp on the tech side has made this a more stable safe sharing community.

Welcome back emuler :) Look around and enjoy all the new goodies to be had.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

emuler wrote:Btw. I had to re-register, but it allowed me to do so using my old name and password. Now I'm wondering if this might break something down the line (there are two emuler histories).
Mimzy will merge your two IDs if he hasn't already. It's all good.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

IDs merged. Thanks mimzy. :)

I have only good memories of this place - maybe the other stuff came in later, or perhaps I have forgotten. I agree that we need to be less tolerant of evildoers in order to keep this site clean. Anyway, I've been reading a few posts and I like the way Phuzzy handled things. :)
ptguardian

emuler wrote: I've been reading a few posts and I like the way Phuzzy handled things. :)
Phuzzy has a tendency to care of us very well, I feel compelled to always agree with him for some reason [Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:Phuzzy has a tendency to care of us very well, I feel compelled to always agree with him for some reason [Image]
You will send me money! :cool1
ptguardian

:twisted:
Phuzzy4242 wrote: [Image]
You will send me money! :cool1
[Image][Image]